No announcement yet.

[Activity] Mount Upgrade Token Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it is bound so y put the 2 a day limit on it ??? i cud understand the limit if it was unbound

Comment

lol 20 days = 1 try
      thank you money crop

Comment

Sweeeeeet. Would be sweeter with more attempts per day, considering 200+ gmuts are kinda needed for the upgrades. A step in the right direction. Let's hope the next one is one fantastical leap.
        I may not have many strengths and I may still be weak inside, but there is one thing that I surely can do. With this electro-melody, I'll make your heart skip a beat!★

~*~*~
        IGN:Unohana
        ~Hybrid Solo Build - Priest~
        Server: Amethyst Forest
        Proud Member of (S37)Storm

Comment

they should make a decent event...
          ppl in S59 are feeding all the servers and they still greedy =/

Comment

But we already get gmuts from other events like guessing game and rebirth packs, you guys don't have to only rely on the gmut exchange to get an upgrade...like if you're not so lazy you can even farm gold and buy unbound gmuts from other players.
            IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
            Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
            Class:: Rogue
            Plane:: Eidolon
            LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
            Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

Laughing out loud at anyone who complained. this is A W E S O M E. Its Permanent I got goosebumps when I aaw that thank you so much! I was giving up because of the cost of gmut and success rates you made my day.

Comment

good luck to u lets see how many DAYS u take... to get your mount

Comment

Got my hellwing by collecting gmuts, took me a number of weeks but I'm happy
                  and with this new permanent exchange, I feel more motivated now to get another upgrade ^^
                  Last edited by SkyRaZoR; 02-21-2013, 07:09 AM.
                  IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
                  Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
                  Class:: Rogue
                  Plane:: Eidolon
                  LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
                  Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

You guys do realize that this event will only make GMUTs that much harder to get since no one would bother farming alts now. Less supply = more demand = higher prices. Plus alot of non-cashers will surely rage quit because of this event. Goodluck on buying those unbound GMUTs.

For those saying "yay! it's permanent"... Do the math, 2x a day = 18 days just for one try to get a GT. With all the limitations on these GMUTs it will take you almost, if not a year, to upgrade your mount ONCE.

Comment

• It's a step in the right direction. ^ ^

For servers like mine, where GMUTS range from 8g-12g each and MUTs won't sell for more than 50 copper this is a good update. I just hope bound GMUTs can be used together with unbound ones.
                      Last edited by Eidolol; 02-21-2013, 07:28 AM.

Comment

• making this nonsence, atleast make more % on getting the mount, then it will be fair cuz now its just **.
                        and i was planing to buy vip, charge xtals, now whats left. get back to real life

its getting more like commertial rather then fun game, *unlikes the game*

theres tons more fun games where i could spend my hard worked money then here.

staffs are lazy, site never gets updated. who da *** works there ? for least 100$ a month i could change things that even cashers would get atracted now its just money draining site. not to mention not safe one. R2 so freaking failed...... i was here year ago. they was helding same christmas event as this years. so what kind for what kind of **** u geting payed ? why does cashers bother payin ? i mean seriuosly guys wake up. they just drains ur money. id suggest quiting and making them bankrupt. maybe then they will notice us. have a nice day.
                        Last edited by sleger; 02-21-2013, 07:40 AM.

Comment

• I never BUY gmuts, I wait to collect them on my own and I'm guaranteed at least 2 a day now. And they willl stilll farm their alts for all the other stuff that comes from those events, so that flow won't change much. And there willl still be those who can't collect 'em fast enough and WILLL buy from shops. So I stilll see it as alll good.
                          Last edited by vinnigirl; 02-21-2013, 07:38 AM. Reason: realized error

Comment

• Originally posted by vinnigirl View Post
                            I never BUY gmuts, I wait to collect them on my own and I'm guaranteed at least 2 a day now. And they willl stilll farm their alts for all the other stuff that comes from those events, so that flow won't change much. And there willl still be those who can't collect 'em fast enough and WILLL buy from shops. So I stilll see it as alll good.
                            This patch just killed alt GMUT farming as rewards from the pet extravaganza are now BOUND. I think majority of the people are flaming not because of the price or the level cap on the event, but more of the fact that even rewards are now bound. To non-cashers that was the best option to get GMUTs.

Comment

• Pro and Con
                              Pro, alt abuse free. Finally they do something right about dummies doing alt abuse events.

Con, Twice a day.... really? so it takes 42 to try to upgrade Hellwing. So every 21 days I can get 1 fail.

People need to learn with just playing with a Main account instead of using Alts as a crutch.

Comment

• I guess since they are bound and only help your development have no limits on them but if they do that then the ones that sell in cash shop would not be bought as much. But it does stops alts fro abusing event if that was their goal.
                                IGN: Heiko
                                Guild: Athena (S6)
                                Server: Windshear Peaks (S6)
                                First Guild: Oblivion (S6)
                                Level: 92 Scion
                                Class: Knight

Ayooooooooo

Comment

Working...
                                X