Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eidolol View Post
    It's a step in the right direction. ^ ^

For servers like mine, where GMUTS range from 8g-12g each and MUTs won't sell for more than 50 copper this is a good update. I just hope bound GMUTs can be used together with unbound ones.
    What is the right direction?Do you realize that if the prices are 8g-12g in your server right now they will skyrocket after this update?These bound gmuts alone won't get you a upgrade in less than a year, they are just small freebies. Good luck on finding gmuts to buy now.

Comment

• Greedy R2

Bound!!!! There goes my gold rush. Glad I hustled for my Kilin. All the gmuts from the entire event is 1 attemp for any of them, lmao. LAME!!!!!!
      I understand the need to make money but there needs to be some gamer events. All their events are casher events. Cashers get to level 75 easy on the ladder and dont event need gmuts, and with the spammer site sellers gmuts are fairly easy to get. Probably why the gmut event is lame. Cashers also have lots of medals to toss. Bring out the new PVP sets!!!!

Comment

• Bound GMUTs. >_>

Comment

• Hmmm. The players who are complaining about how this event suck are "posting for the first time" maybe they are alts.

Its better to have a permanent event than having people post for GMUT event all the time. Now everyone just have to work twice as hard to get them.

If it make you feel any better, maybe they will add turtle, panther, scorpion, stallion, raccoon to the mount bound extravaganza lol

Comment

• dont complain it sucks that its bound but its to prevent alt abuse same goes for lvl limit they could lower the mut ratio though

Comment

• [ATTACH=CONFIG]34481[/ATTACH]

:d :d :d

Comment

• why can't they set it to 4 gmut a day, i farm more than a stack mut a day

Comment

• Why cant R2 just put it back to the way it was then they wouldn't have so many angry raging fuming mad players and cash players.? then that will be sorted and no1 would have to get angry with R2 and quit making them not be able to host the server in the end..
                  IGN: (S23)TrixyFairy
                  Eidolon: Lv.112 (Mage)
                  Guild: (None)

IGN: (S23)HiddenSecret
                  Scion: Lv.45 (Knight)
                  Guild: Crystaltm

IGN: (S32)Ghoulina
                  Scion: Lv.64 (Mage)
                  Guild: FTW

Comment

• you can only get 2 a day so when you need 45+ going take you forever to get.
                    my name Wolfy and i drunk alot lol

Comment

• Even thought we needed this, this is not the way to have done it.
                      45muts?! and 3g?! and limit to 2 a day, while bound. So many stupid *** mistakes here.
                      The exchange for 2 a day alone results in total failure. Remove the cap! You can leave the bound, but get your head out of your *** and remove the cap!
                      45mut and 3g. NO! you all got greedy. 5 mut and 3g or 45mut and no gold. Don't do something to try and **** us off.
                      Level 55 for the exchange, I could care less about level, hell seems to be the only thing that holds little to no value in the arguement.

Your all not being nice, your all just being cruel and mean. Change this now!

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

• gmut event

Wow..great going r2..not only a 55+ cap...not only 45 muts per trade...not only BOUND gmuts....and only 2 per day....but a COMBINATION!!!! BRAVA!! Even more people are upset at your events...again. A permanent waste of a permanent event.*slow clap*
                        Last edited by angel34_jolly; 02-21-2013, 09:46 AM.
                        "The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with." Bruce Springsteen

Comment

• I was a little annoyed by this :/ but then I found a silver lining (one that probably only applies to a few people). I have 2 mains and I admit that if this had not been bound, all of my gmuts would have gone to my 1st main (don't worry, my 2nd main is getting all frag and ews, so I don't ignore her...). However, now at least I can feel compelled to start on her gmut journey as well.

Of course to anyone who doesn't have multiple mains, who just have one main and a bunch of alts, this would suck 100% indeed.

I do wish it was 5 a day. 2 is so little, 5 seems more right.
                          (S14)Squintina
                          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

• Funny to see you people complaining over nothing ._.
                            IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
                            Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
                            Class:: Rogue
                            Plane:: Eidolon
                            LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
                            Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

• Why gmuts is BOUND r2 and its only 2x per day to synthesis it? As you can see almost all the player are non casher.. We are hoping to make more alts to get the reward in pet
                              extravaganza to get RARE mounts, R2 i don't want to say this but all of you are not considering your customer, you are just only thinking yourself to gain more REAL money and
                              the reason is because its your BUSINESS?

" Its time to quit "
                              Server: (S25)Falling Stars Bluff
                              Class: Rouge(Hybrid)
                              ING: (S25)lothack
                              Plain: Eidolon
                              Level: 113

Comment

• its already a bound

why does theres a level requierd gosh!!! for us scion below 55 cant exchange also gosh!!!
                                (s47)boydmodel
                                "The cuties in s47"

Server: Sullen Dunes
                                Class: Ranger
                                Plane: Scion
                                Level: 75

Comment

Working...
                                X