No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 2/28 Sever Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frag weapon, lmao. Waste of gems. The frost buff helps the dungeons go faster but you get pwned in PvP. If you can manage to get an epic puratory set the frag would complement it, but who the hell can complete Nm purgatory other than the mega cashers, and they all have legendary sets and maxed out +15 frag weapons. Release the next PvP set plsssssss. Level 120 with level 80 gear on :-(

Comment

You all add the new levels for the frag weapons, but you won't tell us? Like to keep all the good news to your selfs and only deliver only the bad news. and you all wonder why you get hounded and trolled and flamed on.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

If anyone wants to know, this is what got released:
        Perfect Frag I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX.
        X doesn't seem to exist yet. Rumours go about a Ladder floor 80 as well.
        Crystal Saga:
        IGN: speeds
        Server: Windshear Peaks
        Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
        Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
        Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
        IGN: Speeds16
        Server: Temple of Ibalize
        Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Originally posted by R2288716 View Post
          They unbound the gmuts from bear. they musta kinda listened last week, but still no excuses. fix the perma exchange. only event here worth anything is redemption. hell why not have this new redemption add on permanent. I'd love to hunt monsters for soul prints. makes remempdtion more fun and it be nice to have a few extra SP a day
          Totally agree with this make redemp more fun for us Soul Prints are way too expensive to buy its like upgrading frag
          (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
          "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

I'M GONNA KILL YA R2
            IGN: (S58)ADIGA
            Server: (S58) Holorn Cliff
            Guild: (J5)Unstoppable
            Plane: Scion lvl 96+ *quit*
            Class: Priest (Support)

Don't like me? Cool. I don't wake up everyday to impress you. (;¬_¬)

Comment

can you give all us working people free stack of gmuts since we obviously don't have time to alt cheat and cashing doesn't get much. hell, just give me the mounts and save me the trouble altogether. and since i want all kinds of free stuff so i can sell them for a plat in the market, could you just give me 999 plat so i can start an alt and use it to make even more? Oh and so everyone quits crying about cashers and bashing them in wc, could you just make everything free? in fact, so i don't have to play the rpg the way it should be, could you just max out my levels and make me supreme ruler of vidalia, so i can kill everyone on sight and enjoy the hell out of this game?

Thanks r2, can't wait to make this happen so we don't rage quit.......

Comment

Originally posted by Adaquious View Post
                Frag weapon, lmao. Waste of gems. The frost buff helps the dungeons go faster but you get pwned in PvP. If you can manage to get an epic puratory set the frag would complement it, but who the hell can complete Nm purgatory other than the mega cashers, and they all have legendary sets and maxed out +15 frag weapons. Release the next PvP set plsssssss. Level 120 with level 80 gear on :-(

It's possible with a tank and a good healer, + a dps.
                We were not mega cashers at the time.

The shard drops in all 8 runs is like 20 or something, a while back there was an event, unlimited amount of exchanges.
                3 Epic Exelorn shard for 1 Epic Purgatory Shard. I got my full set that way.

Comment

wth R2 made BB reward unbound again some still complain?? Seems like some people always complain whatever they do...

Comment

Is the new frag release legit?...or did r2 messed up?...cuzz It's not on the patch notes so I'm kinda confused here x-x
                    IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
                    Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
                    Class:: Rogue
                    Plane:: Eidolon
                    LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
                    Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

ty ty whoo hoo!!! got some accs to get to lvl 45!!!! right after i reach lvl 45

Comment

r2 can u please just give all players at least 1 plat? we worked so freakin hard on these chars and we gotta try even harder to make 1 fricken plat help us out here

Comment

Originally posted by SkyRaZoR View Post
                          Is the new frag release legit?...or did r2 messed up?...cuzz It's not on the patch notes so I'm kinda confused here x-x
                          Snuck in a little early, but it is legit.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                            Snuck in a little early, but it is legit.
                            Would have been nice to hear from someone earlier.
                            '_'
                            Ign: (S44)Euthanize
                            Guild: (J1)Philippines
                            Level: 150 Eidolon
                            Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
                            I'm annoying.
                            ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

and there are 5 people that have new frag on s57 so i think it is released and they have it past lv 1
                              Crystal Saga:
                              IGN: (S57)Suzemebatchi
                              Server: Eternal Sanctum
                              Class: Rogue
                              Plane: Eidolon
                              Level: 150
                              Spouse: (J7)Rhaiine01
                              Wings: Demon Lord +4
                              Weapon: Prefect Frag IX +9
                              Mount: Gilded Battle Stallion, Alicorn, Flying Carpet, White Griffin, Angelfire Dragon
                              Pixie : Celestial
                              Nobility: Emperor
                              Guild: (S2)Dragonspine
                              Pets: Teeka Gen 3 +9, Fire Lord, Ultrasaurus Rex, Gobbler, Dark reaper +13, Werewolf Overlord +12, Pet Bunny, Panda Adult, Super Angel/Demon.

Comment

Thank u r2 for making the gmuts unbound

Comment

Working...
                                X