CS 03/07/2013 Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS 03/07/2013 Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EST

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 3 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on Thursday, March 7th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 4 AM EST (1 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

We'd also like to invite and encourage all players to join us in our IRC channel during weekly server maintenances. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything under the Vidalian sun. The channel is #crystalsaga and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #crystalsaga as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

new server s62 PVP WEST

Comment

Ladder event would ba cool...
      IGN: (S30)im2wek
      Plane: Eidolon
      Level: 131
      Class: Knight(Agi Build)
      Server: (S30)Altar of Sacrifice
      Weapon: Legendary (Supreme) Auguric Sword I+14
      Wings: Demon Lord Pet: Demon King, Fire Lord, Teeka Mount: Kilin Gilded Battle Stallion Hellwing

Comment

Permanent hw to ew exchange. If you are not going to add ew as dungeon drop then this is the least you can do, please.

Charms are scarce now, perhaps some event with roses? Not like the last time with snow bosses, but just enough to get some charms flowing through the market.

Comment

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ vault page 3
          User:Patrick2675
          Class:Mage
          Guild:thenemy
          Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Originally posted by tajmahal62 View Post
            PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ vault page 3
            pretty please
            They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
            But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

pretty..........

Comment

Server merge for S1,S2 and S3 they are basically dead. 3rd rebirth would be nice also.

Comment

Originally posted by Dysfunction View Post
                  Server merge for S1,S2 and S3 they are basically dead. 3rd rebirth would be nice also.
                  So's S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20. See what I did there?
                  Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

not exactly lol

Comment

I can not enter the crystal paguina xq saga not to 8.00.am yesterday and could not come today either and who can help me

Comment

Vault page 3 plz

Comment

we won't get 3rd vault page. we been asking for months and R2 "WILL NOT" give it to us. so save your breath and quit asking.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

pet extravaganza reward for canvas teddy, velvet teddy, plush teddy, and golden teddy would be nice

Comment

Soul Shard event and Please Get back the bounty hunting event ..
                              ❣ṣḯḷḥợụḙá¹*á¹*ḙ ợḟ ạ ḅḯṗḙḍạḷ❣ ♝The Chain Of Justice♝
                              ✧You will never know the joys of heaven Your soul will be left to wander in pain and agony This is vengeance, So I am to ferry you to hell
                              pitiful shadow lost in the darkness bringing torment and pain to others✧

Comment

Working...
                              X