Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banksrus
    replied
    THis is a terrible event, I could go on, and I might when I get back, but I honestly think R2 is cheating by this point.

Leave a comment:

• speeds16
    replied
    If you don't get enough shards a day to make at least 2 exchanges, go for the 120 shard one: 60 shards p/box. Otherwise it's 88 shards p/box or 66 shards p/box.
    Not sure who is doing the math at R2 nowadays but if the 200 one was meant to be the best choice, well, grab a good ol' calculator next time for aid.

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    R2 at it's finest, being as "STUPID" and "CRUEL" as they possibility can. If it was every item in the pack, it might not be so bad. But still a joke event.

Leave a comment:

• Blinq
    replied
    well guess the set up is like this...

it takes 88 shards to get 1 box, 200 for 3 ( roughly 66 shards per 1 box). 66 a day is gettable ( afk through the night while u sleep). So after 3 days u redeem 3 boxes..

ofc those who want 3 boxes every day can use the crystal option.

Leave a comment:

• Velner
    replied
    200x Shards that seem to drop as well as the Chocolates from the last event?? This event will take 24/7 grinding to complete. . .

Oh, we can buy the shards from the shop!? You don't say. . . It's lame stunts like this that have made it so I won't cash anymore. I'm even cancelling VIP. Nice try, R2.

Leave a comment:

• Blinq
    replied
    them shards at shop for 2 crystal each, i guess event is to promote some crystal buying.

cause realistically its more or less impossible to get 88 in 1 day for normal folks, let alone 200

Me as a combat rogue with maxed move speed hardly gettin more than 10-11/hr
    Last edited by Blinq; 03-07-2013, 09:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Adaquious
    replied
    200!! I'll need more AFK cards. The servers are gonna drag with all the alts AFK, lol.

Leave a comment:

• Adaquious
    replied
    Glad to see more sp going around. I'll set 5 alts on afk around the clock xD

Leave a comment:

• Bane123456
    replied
    Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
    watch all of those have like 5% chance, and the blessed stone/x2 offline at 45%~ chance
    lol you are probably right but if your lucky you could get e wings or unbound soul print.

Leave a comment:

• kanarialouisa
    replied
    D: 88shard UP and only elite

Leave a comment:

• Helldemon83
    replied
    My friend has gotten 5 in 20 mins which is pretty decent from what I've seen of elite spawns. That would still take 13 hours and 20 mins of grinding at that rate. And what's wrong with a lower amount needed so you don't spend most of your day doing just this one event and possibly for a chance at items that are terrible? Aren't events supposed to be fun?

Leave a comment:

• mhanth4f
    replied
    88? my fav number

Leave a comment:

• R27844157
    replied
    yeah new event.,

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Drop rate isn't bad at all. So far the majority of elites I've killed has dropped a shard. You'll want to go to an area where you can kill lots of mobs at a relatively quick pace so elites have a better chance to spawn. Sure, it's going to be a bit time consuming, but better than a super low amount needed and having many stacks of the items left at the end of the week.

Leave a comment:

• R21800155
    replied
    oh common the drop rate is so bad and 200 pcs seriously?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X