[CS Activity] A Dark Storm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CS Activity] A Dark Storm

Duration: 3/7 – 3/13 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level Requirement: 30+

Description: An ominous turn in the weather bodes the worst for the citizens of Vidalia… Rumor has it that a dark evil has arisen among the lands called forth by a powerful group of monsters. According to wandering travelers this storm could very well be the foretold beginning of the end. Hurry and speak with the Quartermaster to help save Vidalia from impending doom! Players who kill level 30+ elite monsters (excluding dungeon mobs and bosses) will receive Winterfall Shards. Collect enough Winterfall Shards and return to the Quartermaster in Starglade to exchange them for Dark Winter Packs.
    • Winterfall Shard x 88 = Dark Winter Pack x 1
    • Winterfall Shard x 120 = Dark Winter Pack x 2
    • Winterfall Shard x 200 = Dark Winter Pack x 3

Open a Dark Winter Pack and you will randomly receive ONE of the following items:
    • Morph Crystal x3
    • Soul Print x1
    • 2x Offline Exp Token x2
    • Ethereal Wings x3
    • Blessed Stone (Bound) x3

Note: Players can only make each exchange once per day.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

weee finally EW and MC thanks
    Server: [S2]Adotia Isles
    IGN: Pluton
    Might: 159000
    Guild: Fatality
    Class: Expert Rifleman
    Lv: 59
    Pet: Hapi Cat Ap 355

Comment

yes! finally an EW and MC event. thanks

Comment

watch all of those have like 5% chance, and the blessed stone/x2 offline at 45%~ chance
        Crystal Saga:
        IGN: speeds
        Server: Windshear Peaks
        Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
        Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
        Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
        IGN: Speeds16
        Server: Temple of Ibalize
        Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

can u make MC always when i open Dark Winter Pack plsss

Comment

Vidalia won't be saved with a shard requirement that high if it's anything like the drop rate of the other events of this type lol. And with offline tokens and Blesed stones being in there I would never consider paying xtal for the shards.
            Last edited by Helldemon83; 03-07-2013, 04:41 AM.

Comment

oh common the drop rate is so bad and 200 pcs seriously?

Comment

Drop rate isn't bad at all. So far the majority of elites I've killed has dropped a shard. You'll want to go to an area where you can kill lots of mobs at a relatively quick pace so elites have a better chance to spawn. Sure, it's going to be a bit time consuming, but better than a super low amount needed and having many stacks of the items left at the end of the week.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

yeah new event.,

Comment

88? my fav number

Comment

My friend has gotten 5 in 20 mins which is pretty decent from what I've seen of elite spawns. That would still take 13 hours and 20 mins of grinding at that rate. And what's wrong with a lower amount needed so you don't spend most of your day doing just this one event and possibly for a chance at items that are terrible? Aren't events supposed to be fun?

Comment

D: 88shard UP and only elite
                        ❣ṣḯḷḥợụḙá¹*á¹*ḙ ợḟ ạ ḅḯṗḙḍạḷ❣ ♝The Chain Of Justice♝
                        ✧You will never know the joys of heaven Your soul will be left to wander in pain and agony This is vengeance, So I am to ferry you to hell
                        pitiful shadow lost in the darkness bringing torment and pain to others✧

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
                          watch all of those have like 5% chance, and the blessed stone/x2 offline at 45%~ chance
                          lol you are probably right but if your lucky you could get e wings or unbound soul print.
                          IGN: Heiko
                          Guild: Athena (S6)
                          Server: Windshear Peaks (S6)
                          First Guild: Oblivion (S6)
                          Level: 92 Scion
                          Class: Knight

Ayooooooooo

Comment

Glad to see more sp going around. I'll set 5 alts on afk around the clock xD

Comment

200!! I'll need more AFK cards. The servers are gonna drag with all the alts AFK, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X