• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any idea how to get 12K CE/day?

Comment

Originally posted by true_amaterasu View Post
      any idea how to get 12K CE/day?
      Easy. I got my laptop AFK on the game at the moment to get the last 2k of Crystal Essence I need to exchange.
      This just means this Event will require me to keep the game up for hours on end.

Or just end up buying Crystal Essence Full vials from other players.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

but the joke is on you right now Mr. Moderator because with the maintenance going on you lose CE time and if your not awake to relog you will lose even more!!

Comment

FINALLY - a reason for this crystal essence stuff that seems so pointless!
          ______________________________________________________________________________________________

IGN: Neytiri
          Server: Crimson Groves
          Guild: WISH - Guild Master
          Class: Ranger (hybrid)
          Plane: Scion
          Honour: Duke
          Level: 55+
          Mount: Battle Bear & Painted Rabbit
          Pets: Firelord, Baby Angel, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment

It is impossible to get 12k CE a day w/o alts 2 C.E / 15sec = 8 C.E / 1Min = 480 C.E / Hr = 11520 C.E / 1Day (480C.E) Short of 12k ^_^
            iKoSa
            "I Kill On Sight Always"
            Money And Items Don't Make You Better, It Just Makes You Stronger

Comment

well in faqs 24h =11 520 CE max ,so event if you lets your pc conected all days long you dont have enought ce a days mean you have to buy vial from other but nobody will buy vial because they no comerce and normally no need for it

so now i ask ...why 3000ce it will be more logic to put 2500 as a requirement 10 000/2500= a perfect 4,and you can regain this 10 000 in 24h of conection mking the event logic

Comment

Originally posted by Eliatrope View Post
                well in faqs 24h =11 520 CE max ,so event if you lets your pc conected all days long you dont have enought ce a days mean you have to buy vial from other but nobody will buy vial because they no comerce and normally no need for it

so now i ask ...why 3000ce it will be more logic to put 2500 as a requirement 10 000/2500= a perfect 4,and you can regain this 10 000 in 24h of conection mking the event logic
                u can, coz most of us have 10K ce to start with, but of course no way I'm going to let my PC on 24 hrs just for the sake of this event.
                I agree they need to show us more sincerity by putting 2k-2.5K as requirement instead. tot of buying the new mount then decided against it, lol.

Comment

As mentioned before, you can always buy full vials that contain 500 CE from other players.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

lol the event were gud ..... but how long thus it takes for CE to recover....

specially if u dnt go online 24/7.... wahahaha

Comment

you can get up to 17 or 22 soul shards per day which is ALOT XD
                      this 12 extra SS per day is really nice
                      IGN : terrabyss
                      Server : Killer's Den
                      Class : (Nature) Ranger
                      Level : 64
                      Plane : Scion
                      Pet : Burning Angel Gen1 lv.87
                      Pixie : (4th form) Celestial Pixie lv.35

Comment

I wish this was permanent...

Comment

Originally posted by Eliatrope View Post

I totally agree...

Comment

I wish SOMETHING LIKE THIS was permanent.

Comment

I wish R2 could keep the servers up so my toon could regain the CE. 2 crashes so far and it is only Monday.

Comment

Awesome

Hippee this event rocks thank u GM we love it
                                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                                X