X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

of course you guys had to do this right when i get my pixie lol
    Great event!

Comment

This should be permanent and reduced the exchange chance to 2/2 or 3/3 (vip gets 4/4), seems fair to me... considering how many soul shards we need for soul, pixie, and the future update : mount food. No idea if there's anything else that needs soul shards...

Comment

This is a great event but I don't really like the idea of this being permanent, I feel that if we could have these events once in a while to store up SS but permanent I think would take away from the difficulty of soul and obtaining soul shards.
        Server: (S6)Windshear Peaks
        Player: (S6)Austin
        Spouse: (S6)Wisteria889
        Level: 76+ Scion

Comment

Nice event, and no, it should not be permanent.

Soul shards should be a commodity and semi rare to get. People asking for huge numbers of soul shards or for soul root crystal to be trade-able don't realize that if that was the case, we'd immediately have the major cashing players at 3000 soul, wiping everyone out just by being on the same screen. Additionally, making them too easy to get will make these players max out too quickly which means ... less cash for R2.

The same should be applied to things like Purified Crystals. They are a staple of the CS economy and should be left as is.

Comment

i hope this event can be permanent

Comment

Originally posted by Tragic_BKC View Post
              Nice event, and no, it should not be permanent.

Soul shards should be a commodity and semi rare to get. People asking for huge numbers of soul shards or for soul root crystal to be trade-able don't realize that if that was the case, we'd immediately have the major cashing players at 3000 soul, wiping everyone out just by being on the same screen. Additionally, making them too easy to get will make these players max out too quickly which means ... less cash for R2.

The same should be applied to things like Purified Crystals. They are a staple of the CS economy and should be left as is.
              Well written, as you stated pc's and ss have there place.
              Server: (S6)Windshear Peaks
              Player: (S6)Austin
              Spouse: (S6)Wisteria889
              Level: 76+ Scion

Comment

Originally posted by Tragic_BKC View Post
                People asking for huge numbers of soul shards or for soul root crystal to be trade-able
                Hate to break it to you dude, but they are. Soul shards can't be traded but soul root crystals can. If you're smart it's not hard to rack up a nice stack of soul roots either so you can always hit that 5 a day from exchanging + whatever you get from ladder (my team always manages at least 40 these days, 51 on a good day).. So yes without the event I end up with 9 ss a day. The event is nice as it gives me a chance to upgrade parts of my soul that would otherwise take me a long time. I'm only on 332 soul but already I'm starting to get some very expensive upgrades available which are like 64+ soul shards. I'm still going to have to save for it and work for it, but events like this do help non-cashers with soul A LOT.

PCs are available very easily again as long as you're committed and doesn't take a load of alts either. I don't bother PC farming on alts and again, daily I can get at least 20-30.

If you're having trouble getting either soul shards or purified crystal, you might want to check the rewards of things such as Crypt/AR.
                Server: Claymose Altar (S1, Gamedp/Ray Media/Whatever they're calling themselves this week)
                IGN: Bellatrixa
                Level: 60-something
                Class: Scion Hybrid Priest
                Honour: Archduke
                Guild: Really
                Ladder: Always in the top 5

Married happily ever after to my nubsband, GreensZ

Comment

Wish the soul shard exchange was upped to 5+ instead of 5. My guild members want to be soul-free so I get all the soul root crystals 80-120+.

Comment

i wan to be vip without credit

Comment

i hav tried to hatch demonegg for5times it is not suceed ani hints to hatch it

Comment

i wan 2 b vip for 7 days in free

Comment

wher can i foun purified crystal
                          without ani challenge

Comment

buy them off players (gold) or from CS (crystals)
                            CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
                            name RubyRed
                            type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
                            Name gippal .........Name backlash
                            Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

You can get purified crystals from dungeons bosses, too. Sometimes, you get them from leveler packs.

Comment

how do you exchange this? my crystal essence bar is already full

Comment

Working...
                                X