[Promotion] The Goddess of Summer Offering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] The Goddess of Summer Offering

Duration: 7/26 - 7/29 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers

Description: The Goddess of Summer has returned and she is celebrating the summer with rewards for the noble warriors of Vidalia! During this promotion, use your Crystal to purchase items in the Item Shop and receive a number of unique rewards! Rewards are based on total Crystal spent during the duration of this promotion – NOT total Crystal purchased. Once you reach the requirements below, visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive your rewards! Example – Based on the chart below, if you spend 10,000 Crystal, you will receive Goddess’ Comfort x 4.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Goddess.png
Views:	1
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	1731997

Goddess’ Comfort – Open this pack and you will randomly receive ONE of the following items:
    • 4x Offline EXP Token x 20
    • Torch x 3
    • Maturity Stone x 30
    • Heroic Wings x 30
    • Morph Crystal x 20
    • Wheel of Fate (7 Days) x 1

Goddess’ Support – Open this pack and you will randomly receive ONE of the following items:
    • Torch x 5
    • Pet Breeding Stone x 30
    • Red Dragon Coin x 16
    • Great Mount Upgrade Token x 20
    • Super Angel x 1
    • Super Demon x 1

Goddess’ Glory – Open this pack and you will receive the following items:
    • Ethereal Wings x 45
    • Morph Crystal x 36
    • Dragon Crystal x 35
    • Great Mount Upgrade Token x 45
    • Superior Gem Coupon x 3
    • Pixie Upgrade Crystal x 35
    • Greater Phoenix (7 Days) x 1
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Well this is me having "butter only" sammiches for the next month :/

Comment

lol *** Super angel And demon ._.

Comment

no offense but if I'm spending 32k crystal I'd better get a super angel/demon guaranteed, not a chance at it.

Comment

Wait... only 3 days? On an odd weekend? Please make this at least one week so I can participate once my paycheck arrives
          I promise I will spend 150000 crystal then...

Comment

...... only a chance of super angel / super demon.... definitely will skip it.... not good with luck or chance...

Comment

ooh still a bit cool that there is a chance of sa or sd XD
              "with our thoughts we make the world"no matter how gifted you are you alone cannot change the world"

(S6)kaguyakage, random weak hybrid priest thingy, Windshear Peaks, (was proud member in the guild DISORDER)

broken realm- Duzell - female/mage .. more to come

wartune - suzakuhanbei-female/mage

Lunaria story - Darzell-male mage- lv 40 ( omw up )

"I may not look like a warrior, but I make up for it, somehow."

Comment

I spent all my crystals BEFORE the event that sucks
                Crystal saga:
                (s36)kryptonite
                Fluent in English and Modern Hebrew
                Ranger (scion) level 83
                Honour: Archduke
                Guild: TreeValley level 6
                Active Pets: Super Demon (Female -Lvl 84), Teeka (male level 64) etc.

Spouse: Wife of (s36)Paneny (level 126 edilon) in game :D
                Lunaria story:
                S1 kryptonite level 57

Comment

Better than giving high hope for S.angel n S.devil, rather release the super morp cristal Item mall for a sure result (event if it expensive somebody will buy it heuheuehu), No offense but you know those d___d Cristal Saga Gift Box always do.. Doughh! (homer simpson style).

Comment

wooots i dont spend xstals no luck in this event
                    Scammer, Please.

Comment

you dont even get a title reward for spending 150k crystal anymore what a joke

Comment

gave me same reward plsssssssss

Comment

So, I spent 20$ to get 2k xtals, and you don't have a 2k pack or even a 1500 pack, I can only get one pack once. A 500xtal pack and got 30 HW? I feel EXTREMELY ripped off, I've spent a lot on this game, I can farm 30 HW in a half hour or so... I should have just saved my cash and bought a pair of freaking pants or something. I'm sorry, but I think the DK is ridiculous too. I'm at 16 stars and a good 20 tries and i've spent at least 200$ to get the DK and NOTHING. I don't have a lot of time to farm for gold, and I don't abuse the alt system... (I can name a lot of people that do, because theyre not smart enough to change the name around. ) I have a life (Semi) and a job.. Some of the events are cool. Keyword, SOME. If I try to sell my account to get an ROI (Return on investment) it can be banned? It's MY account. I spent MY money on. I can do what I please with it. I don't care to sell my account, I like this game a lot, its just that some of this stuff makes NO sense to me. I'm in sales and do customer service, if a customer has a complaint about something I sold them, I do my best to rectify the issue said customer has with the product I sold them, whether or not it was my fault. I'm sorry, but I just feel ripped often more often than not. I don't want to hear about the TOS, I'm going to re-read them. Don't worry. I needed to vent about how ludicrous some of this stuff is... I'm sure someones going to delete this post, cause it's not in the proper thread..
                          Last edited by Infector; 07-28-2012, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Infector View Post
                            So, I spent 20$ to get 2k xtals, and you don't have a 2k pack or even a 1500 pack, I can only get one pack once. A 500xtal pack and got 30 HW? I feel EXTREMELY ripped off, I've spent a lot on this game, I can farm 30 HW in a half hour or so... I should have just saved my cash and bought a pair of freaking pants or something. I'm sorry, but I think the DK is ridiculous too. I'm at 16 stars and a good 20 tries and i've spent at least 200$ to get the DK and NOTHING. I don't have a lot of time to farm for gold, and I don't abuse the alt system... (I can name a lot of people that do, because theyre not smart enough to change the name around. ) I have a life (Semi) and a job.. Some of the events are cool. Keyword, SOME. If I try to sell my account to get an ROI (Return on investment) it can be banned? It's MY account. I spent MY money on. I can do what I please with it. I don't care to sell my account, I like this game a lot, its just that some of this stuff makes NO sense to me. I'm in sales and do customer service, if a customer has a complaint about something I sold them, I do my best to rectify the issue said customer has with the product I sold them, whether or not it was my fault. I'm sorry, but I just feel ripped often more often than not. I don't want to hear about the TOS, I'm going to re-read them. Don't worry. I needed to vent about how ludicrous some of this stuff is... I'm sure someones going to delete this post, cause it's not in the proper thread..
                            Not going to delete your post, because I do understand the need to vent once in a while. The amounts you need to spend to receive a pack are clearly listed in both the chart and ingame. The rewards given are also clearly listed. Even though it seems like it's "only" 30 hws, that's still a 1050 crystal reward. Some people might like that as a reward, I remember when I always hoped for wings from everything. Not every reward is going to suit everyone. Not every event is going to be beneficial to every player, that would be quite impossible to do.

If this was it's own thread, I would reply about your complaints that address the DK, how you don't own the account you play, and about how we are not customers so normal customer service etiquette does not apply, but if you'd like to hear my thoughts on those feel free to send me a PM here on the forums.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Why only 3 days for this event? you didnt want to give away too much free stuff? I was gonna buy more crystal today to get to the next level of claim and now theres no point
                              Last edited by powerdemon; 07-30-2012, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X