X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rikudotaeshin
    replied
    Originally posted by yuchin
    you released the event then you going to change the level requirements. Think 1st before you guys release the event noobs!
    naah in case you dont know it is call upgrade and that is a normal thing you know, thats why they gonna fix and maintain the server and upgraded it and i bet noobs like you cant understand it

Leave a comment:

• Baixiu
    replied
    Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
    Baixiu.. if it rolled back your name will be removed.. on ..hmmm ladder list.. XD
    It's not a problem Caia, we can do it again later

Leave a comment:

• bakul_turbo
    replied
    In my opinion, it would be nice to mention how much time left before maintenance. Some of us are not from US and we have no idea what time is on PST, EDT, or etc. I thought 4:30AM EDT server time is exactly the same with 4:30AM my server time (Nebular Ridge), and when I looked at the announcement, I was relieved that I would have enough time to finish my vault (because it was like 3 more hours to go from my server's time). But then all of sudden, I was disconnected.

So I think it would be better to state the time, and how much time left before the maintenance will happen (like maybe "Urgent Maintenance in 4:30AM EDT server time (1 hour to go)) or something, so that people can arrange their time.

And now, I've wasted one attempt on vault. For nothing.

Leave a comment:

• CloudySage
    replied
    Kim its not it takes 5 hours,3-4 if youre completely focused on game.Its boring,people wont do it more than twice,while level 20 takes 1-2 hours,which people can do a lot

Leave a comment:

• GeeCee
    replied
    Originally posted by GeeCee View Post
    Easiest fix? remove the Horse from the NPC in Bloodfang
    bumping my suggestion

Leave a comment:

• jyuan-natividad
    replied
    GM i want to level up please event is 4X exp token please im killermango in falling star bluff:cooPLEASE GM

Leave a comment:

• zidrockz
    replied
    think 35-40 lvl requirement is good. and if 45 lvl req. stallion on bloodfang is useless to buy coz u got it in lvl43 quest

Leave a comment:

• v0idwalker
    replied
    Originally posted by Greendaryl View Post
    Level 30 requirement is fine I think.
    no lvl 30 is not fine i got people running around with gryphins now and they had bear the day b4 a roll back with some compensation for the lost day and making then lvl 50 would sound even better for it since most will not make an alt to lvl 50 since it will be to much work and seeing as the gmut do not give enof for one try would make it harder to exploit this and also since no1 can even get it in 1 try this to me sounds the fairest

Leave a comment:

• gobarong
    replied
    not responsible if the change event this week .then if that happens then I 'll get out of this game

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    i hold several 40s >.< hope im not one of those exploiters.. havent made a new account.. or char.. >.< they are the same as always.. dont remove their bears pls..

Leave a comment:

• sham940319
    replied
    plz make it nice..........
    up 2 lvl free for this emergency maintainance

Leave a comment:

• Saiyacookie
    replied
    Originally posted by GeeCee View Post
    Pet. not mount. lol
    No, it is mount. Read back a couple of pages. A mod said mounts will be able to go in vaults after maintenance. lol to you, smartypants.

Leave a comment:

• Sc3n3
    replied
    How is it not an appropriate suggestion? Good for you if they can roll back mounts only then let them do that if not then why shouldn't it be fair and be a full rollback. You fail to understand you'll be right back where you were yesterday. Make smart choices if they rollback and get ur sa again or whatever you decided to gain in the timeframe.

Leave a comment:

• GeeCee
    replied
    Originally posted by CloudySage View Post
    GeeCee no thats bad,cuz a lot of people get battle bear before level 45,like honorfarmers like me...i got it at 40
    lol. i got mine @ 43. and getting it at 40 has very little benefits anyway not to mention you have to spend 10G

Leave a comment:

• ejpogiako
    replied
    it gives advantage to players that have gryphon now, big advantage so dont made events that your not sure

Leave a comment:

Working...
X