Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AquaBlue99
    replied
    so little space to plant QQ plz add more planting space and make the seeds take up less space when u plant them and in ur inventory (aka make them stack). its rly annoying especially with 10 merged servers and one person with a million alts hogging all the Ls ... most ppl wont even get a chance to plant with all the greedy people

Leave a comment:

• Helldemon83
    replied
    They can still be used after the event is over? So even if you can't get spaces available atm it'll settle down eventually. At least that's something.

Edit- Oops, completely forgot they don't stack, ya that sucks. If they stacked it wouldn't be that big a deal

Leave a comment:

• catzila
    replied
    Do something with the ******** not enough plot!!! why the hell do u even need to have so much space for the clover!!! Some people cant even plant the clover at all!!! Not all people can online 24 hrs to get a plot!!! OMG.......

Leave a comment:

• Saisaishi
    replied
    I'm having such bad luck with this event, but anything is better than nothing.

Leave a comment:

• TrixyFairy
    replied
    Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
    Can we please have an emergency maintenance to make the clover seeds smaller and/or stackable? This is getting ridiculous.
    I agree with squint on this one it is getting quite ridiculous, the hate the rage the hogging the stealing fighting im getting sick of it and this is the first time ive done this event... and im not exactly getting anywhere fast either for ppl hogging its ok cause they can get all their items and the plots to plant them, where as others have no chance what so ever...is it going to take another 20 pages of complaints for you to solve this issue like the previous event.

Leave a comment:

• Socrates77
    replied
    Well R2 I'd like to thank you on another fail event, could have been a good one, but u seem to never grasp the concept, now because all plots r full and people alt abuse i cant even do my dailies.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Iy31n View Post
    do all elites above 35 have clovers?
    No, the seeds are just a chance drop from elites over lvl 35.

Leave a comment:

• elsage
    replied
    cash more

gz lucky

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post

Lucky Clover Pack:
    Open the pack to randomly receive ONE of the following items (there is a chance you will receive the item x10)

cash more and good luck
    Last edited by elsage; 03-15-2013, 03:55 PM. Reason: green

Leave a comment:

• Tech1955
    replied
    Dragon Crystal Surprise

YES I'm not sure what happened but lately, the way r2 has been screwing me with all the lost attempts in dungeons and baths because of lost connections I was starting to fell like their ♥♥♥♥, however,Click image for larger version

Name:	dc.GIF
Views:	1
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	1665019 I finally got 1 up on them I think. I received 10 DC instead of just the 1. I know for sure I didn't have them but when I cashed in a 4 leaf clover package there they were.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-15-2013, 03:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• inhale
    replied
    well its a great event but do they really have to unstackable and take so much space to plant? even if u have all5 pages empty u will get them full in less than 1 days and to plant them u need roughly 6hours so the servers are ment for 4 ppl(isnt that the reason u were merging the servers cause the populatiosn were droping, why make it that more ppl quit?)

Leave a comment:

• Iy31n
    replied
    do all elites above 35 have clovers?

Leave a comment:

• venomeh
    replied
    Great event, absolutely fantastic, let the ones who have best computers and highest amount of challenge cups improve like hell in-game. There defo wasn't enough "ALT" abuse yet!

Leave a comment:

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    Can we please have an emergency maintenance to make the clover seeds smaller and/or stackable? This is getting ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• HIkaruUsaki
    replied
    Like this event but really r2? 3 instances 6 seeds per instance. so pretty much only 18 seeds can be planted at a time. I personally have 10 seeds and i can't plant a single one because all instances are full of people trying to get a spot....FIX IT PLEASE!!! either make the seed take up less space or make more instances for Bloodfang Village

Leave a comment:

• lilshawrties
    replied
    I farmed for 1 hour and finally got 1 single seed. The farming area is always full. When someone's clover is finished they quickly farm it and stick another one down. The same person over and over. And the thing is the one person is hogging the whole farming area. It really is not fair, I only want to plant one single seed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X