• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
    what, still no Fragarach bug fixes?
    there is no BUG you simply just dont like the other frags -.-

Comment

guyz this events are mostly from last years not much effort in making these

Comment

Saw 20G, WENT BACK TO CS TO GET BACK MY MONEY
        This account is no longer in use. Please direct all question to my partner, Dragurn Schwarzchild. All my posts will be answered by him.

Comment

Dunno if this was done during mainenance but ewings now drop in purg dungeon.

I have not tried in the other modes. 8 runs of nightmare purg, got 3 bound ewings and all on the last boss.

Screenshot below

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ewing Drop.png
Views:	1
Size:	699.9 KB
ID:	1664949

Comment

Originally posted by DrewC View Post
            Dunno if this was done during mainenance but ewings now drop in purg dungeon.

I have not tried in the other modes. 8 runs of nightmare purg, got 3 bound ewings and all on the last boss.

Screenshot below

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35832[/ATTACH]
            If that's true, I wonder if they added it because it was meant to be added, or because it was suggested. I know when I made the suggestion, I said 1-3 for last boss of purg nightmare, so it's interesting to see 3 there. o.o.
            (S14)Squintina
            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

I would like to know what idiot did the research for the quiz. Every right answer I have is wrong (like what is beyonce's surname: knowles, bowles, dowles... answer is knowles, but that's wrong) and also, apparently the sahara desert is in the US. Who ever did this quiz should be fired. But again it must be nice to have a job you suck at and not have to be worried about getting fired. if i could have kept track of the questions/answers better i would go into more detail, but answering the questions is more important than doing what your job is supposed to be, making sure **** is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by vastilos View Post
                I would like to know what idiot did the research for the quiz. Every right answer I have is wrong (like what is beyonce's surname: knowles, bowles, dowles... answer is knowles, but that's wrong) and also, apparently the sahara desert is in the US. Who ever did this quiz should be fired. But again it must be nice to have a job you suck at and not have to be worried about getting fired. if i could have kept track of the questions/answers better i would go into more detail, but answering the questions is more important than doing what your job is supposed to be, making sure **** is correct.
                Are you sure you clicked right? Cuz when I had the desert question yesterday and answered Mojave, I got it right. It wasn't Sahara.
                (S14)Squintina
                LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

LOL Life ain't fair dude

Comment

this is fun

Comment

Originally posted by Dag0ra View Post
                      there is no BUG you simply just dont like the other frags -.-
                      So Superior VII having 9% green stats, and Auguric I has 8% (downgrading) is no bug? I have Auguric III myself, why wouldn't I like it if I have one?
                      Crystal Saga:
                      IGN: speeds
                      Server: Windshear Peaks
                      Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                      Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                      Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                      IGN: Speeds16
                      Server: Temple of Ibalize
                      Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

WOW R@ great events,,the ones i can figure out anyways...why did you exclude the time for quiz..where do i get a than you letter?? and whats the prise,,you are slipping,can we get a post on this please i would like some info , ty

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
                          Are you sure you clicked right? Cuz when I had the desert question yesterday and answered Mojave, I got it right. It wasn't Sahara.
                          With the 20 seconds I'm given, I'm positive I clicked right (I actually purposely clicked the sahara desert for that answer and got it right after getting the beyonce question wrong). Just like the question "what is the name of the teeth that is also referred to eye teeth?" the correct answer is canine, but according to the braindead twats here, it's wrong (I even called my dentist just to confirm that I was right, and I was).
                          The guys who work for this game are all idiots. I wonder how the Chinese would feel knowing that R2 is dragging the name of their game through the mud. I guess I should start video taping some of the stupidity that they allow and mess up and email it to the Chinese.
                          Last edited by vastilos; 03-16-2013, 05:29 PM.

Comment

GM?? can u band leon in S1-S3 he scammed my 5d and gmut x1 and whip x1 and ew x1 and pc x1

Comment

I haven't been able to see my Farengaresh mold on my character while I play.

Comment

Thanks for this event R2!

Comment

Working...
                                X