Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 8/2/2012 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duh you can only do 20 a day!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJemma View Post
      with one character, and u only get a chance for morph crystals on the 5th and 10th attempt. 3 characters doing 10 daily hunts = 30 daily hunts and 6 chances of receiving a morph xtal.
      Last edited by Splinterz; 08-02-2012, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJemma View Post
        OR, u can spend money !!! come on... u guys need to start supporting R2... if nobody is charging... R2 will go bankrupt in maintaining all these servers... if u like da game... pls support R2... thank u very much

Comment

show me your soul is not working I screen shot me trying to get it and sent a ticket
          Ign- (S2)xena6
          server-himeng valley
          class-Priest holy hybrid
          level- Eidolon 149
          guild-Noypi
          honor rank-Emperor

Comment

Originally posted by xena6 View Post
            show me your soul is not working I screen shot me trying to get it and sent a ticket
            We are already aware of the issue and the R2 Team is already working to get it fixed.
            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

uhm , about the daily hunt rewards o.o does it now give like what more exp ? or it's now a 100% chance to get a morph xtal every 5th and 10th quest ?

Comment

Originally posted by GraviJa View Post
                uhm , about the daily hunt rewards o.o does it now give like what more exp ? or it's now a 100% chance to get a morph xtal every 5th and 10th quest ?
                The bug was that people were not getting Morph Crystals in the first place. Now, people will.
                The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

no and no. read the patch notes.

Comment

mana and health orbs aren't working
                    Ign- (S2)xena6
                    server-himeng valley
                    class-Priest holy hybrid
                    level- Eidolon 149
                    guild-Noypi
                    honor rank-Emperor

Comment

splinterz i actually read it and there was nothing precise about it so patch notes dont really help
                      But thankfully VT explained it

Comment

splinterz i actually read it and there was nothing precise about it so patch notes dont really help
                        But thankfully VT explained it
                        If u read it, it says fixed a bug with daily hunt rewards, not daily hunt xp.

Comment

Originally posted by Splinterz View Post
                          If u read it, it says fixed a bug with daily hunt rewards, not daily hunt xp.
                          the exp comes in the reward of a quest sherlock holmes

Comment

What was wrong about Death Cometh?

Comment

it wasn't working as the description says

Comment

please fix the pet skill call "perceptiveness" too it not revealing the rogue

Comment

Working...
                                X