Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 8/2/2012 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest started a topic [Patch Notes] 8/2/2012 Server Update

[Patch Notes] 8/2/2012 Server Update

Contests
    • Crystal Saga Halloween Costume Contest! - More Info

Events

Promotions

Activities
    • Show Me Your Soul! - Cancelled due to pesky bugs. Fumigation is expected to take one week. Look for this Activity then!
    • Touch of the Dragon - More Info
    • Reap What You Sow - More Info

Game Additions
    • On/Off Feature for Player Health and Mana Orbs - Click here for more details!

Bug Fixes
    • Fixed an issue with the A Day in Vidalia quest.
    • Fixed an issue with Rogue Scion Skill Quick Death consuming MP inappropriately.
    • Fixed an issue with pet skill Mutilate.
    • Fixed an issue with the Daily Hunt reward.
    • Fixed an issue with players below lvl 20 being able to enter Champions Bluff.
    • Fixed an issue with the Priest skill Death Cometh.
    • Fixed an issue with pet equipment getting deleted when morphing pet.
    • Fixed a bunch of typos.

EDIT: Due to evil bugs, the Show Me Your Soul Activity is delayed to next week. In its place, we've added in an On/Off Feature for Player Health and Mana Orbs. Click here for more details!

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    There's a bug in DiV??

Leave a comment:

• seanpatrick121
    replied
    what bug did you fixed in vidalia event?

Leave a comment:

• kimnirenz22
    replied
    kimmy here,, tnx for the events,, but im hoping for a g muts event again,, so many people can get a g.t,, but the events now are great guys,, so thanks a lot,,

Leave a comment:

• bober007
    replied
    I wanted one for help, my reservoir of brake hp mp del bug and he loses hp eDo not retrieve the name of perssonagem and forced youkukurama

Leave a comment:

• R22396239
    replied
    can you bring a deleted account back?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________IGN:danzkie15
    serversychodelica
    class:rouge
    level:40

Leave a comment:

• Rogue101
    replied
    This Event suck

Leave a comment:

• R21693333
    replied
    at least make an english server time server please so us rich english players can buy crystals ^^

Leave a comment:

• iDrizzle
    replied
    very nice events. Looking forward to the Show Me Your Soul Activity.

Leave a comment:

• magmadude
    replied
    I love you evil bugs! Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• swtalika
    replied
    thats good news

Leave a comment:

• Adilou
    replied
    On/Off Feature for Player Health and Mana Orbs - GREAT ADDITION !!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kodabear82388
    replied
    Originally posted by TheVoid2 View Post
    For the priest skill death cometh it says "increases max hp and matk" but when i use it nothing goes up. Was wondering if it's bugged or just not fully fixed yet, thanks.
    says u need to deal damage, so go fight and use.

Leave a comment:

• R22396239
    replied
    blood priest is strong?

Leave a comment:

• TheVoid2
    replied
    For the priest skill death cometh it says "increases max hp and matk" but when i use it nothing goes up. Was wondering if it's bugged or just not fully fixed yet, thanks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X