Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• priestkayla
    replied
    death cometh oo i might have to respec to see if its worth it to be blood priest

Leave a comment:

• Princeralph12
    replied
    Originally posted by xluv2hateux View Post
    Naw I think epic OS +7 is pretty nice no matter what server... Really sucks but I doubt they are going to replace something they can't prove was there... Idk to tell u dude.. the equipment is removable I so would have removed it before morphing just in case
    I was thinking about it but I thought it will not disappear coz there's no update about it. maybe bad luck.

Leave a comment:

• sparkleyes1980
    replied
    noooo so sleepy i want to play cs i cant go sleep its 11:02am in england lol

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Originally posted by andrewj View Post
    show me your soul event is bugged doesnt let us get the rewards
    Has already been reported.

Leave a comment:

• xluv2hateux
    replied
    Originally posted by Princeralph12 View Post
    i got +7 epic OS pet equipment its just nothing i know. and for us to be in the new server it means so much.
    Naw I think epic OS +7 is pretty nice no matter what server... Really sucks but I doubt they are going to replace something they can't prove was there... Idk to tell u dude.. the equipment is removable I so would have removed it before morphing just in case

Leave a comment:

• Princeralph12
    replied
    i got +7 epic OS pet equipment its just nothing i know. and for us to be in the new server it means so much.

Leave a comment:

• darkwater887
    replied
    Originally posted by MissBehave View Post
    might be a stupid question but if a person is doing all daily hunts everyday how are they suppose to try harder?
    exactly.....

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Well there's a VERY VERY low chance of obtaining Morph Crystals ONLY on the 5th and 10th completion of the DH.

Leave a comment:

• andrewj
    replied
    show me your soul event is bugged doesnt let us get the rewards

Leave a comment:

• MissBehave
    replied
    Originally posted by Yvonnekl2 View Post
    then u shud try harder....
    might be a stupid question but if a person is doing all daily hunts everyday how are they suppose to try harder?

Leave a comment:

• darkwater887
    replied
    Originally posted by Yvonnekl2 View Post
    then u shud try harder....
    i am doing 20 daily hunt per day...how can i try harder than that? o.o

Leave a comment:

• xluv2hateux
    replied
    Originally posted by Princeralph12 View Post
    i already filed a ticket. a moderator said that it should not suppose to happen but this is what i receive from the
    customer support.
    Thank you for contacting us. Pet equipment will be lost once it was morphed as successfully morphing a pet will result to a brand new pet. If you have any further questions or problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.
    That totally makes sense... kinda like common sense.. I really hope u had some epic lvl 100 OS pet equipment and not some blue or gold lvl 30 equip that u are so concerned over.. Why not just refarm it?

And Mods are just regular players as VT states daily And pet equipment is very new to the game so I'm sure the MODs just like the rest of us players are not completely familiar with the way it works yet... So assume the Mod made a mistake r2 clarified now go re farm <3
    Last edited by xluv2hateux; 08-02-2012, 05:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• edgard2002
    replied
    20 days Daily hunt FAIL T_T

Leave a comment:

• Princeralph12
    replied
    i already filed a ticket. a moderator said that it should not suppose to happen but this is what i receive from the
    customer support.
    Thank you for contacting us. Pet equipment will be lost once it was morphed as successfully morphing a pet will result to a brand new pet. If you have any further questions or problems, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Leave a comment:

• ZombiePyro
    replied
    Sooooo close to 500. i just might get it in time O_O

Leave a comment:

Working...
X