X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• go admins... \m/ rock on \m/

Comment

• Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
      When you can access the game again, the new VIP will be applied.
      yeah i know but new VIP maybe only ladder but bath cant work because im lvl 100 scion hihihihihi...
      so need new rebirth n can use new VIP lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by mukalwjauh24 View Post
        yeah i know but new VIP maybe only ladder but bath cant work because im lvl 100 scion hihihihihi...
        so need new rebirth n can use new VIP lmao
        At least the extra wishes and Red Dragon Coin will benefit you.. in a way. xD
        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

• it's already 3 hours T_T
          IGN: (S43)Raineee
          Class: Mage
          Server: Killer's Den (merged with Glacial Planes, Shrine of Ariel, The Void Encampment, Sullen Dunes and Cimmerian Woodlands)
          Guild: (S43)Champions
          Position: Cutest

Officially the #1 Mage in Killer's Den and STILL the cutest in merged servers

i'm a female gamer with mandible claws :D those who dares to defy me shall be eaten alive by karma ;D

Comment

• Originally posted by GGforYou View Post
            it's already 3 hours T_T
            GGforYOU

Comment

• Originally posted by R2683121 View Post
              GGforYOU
              eh?
              IGN: (S43)Raineee
              Class: Mage
              Server: Killer's Den (merged with Glacial Planes, Shrine of Ariel, The Void Encampment, Sullen Dunes and Cimmerian Woodlands)
              Guild: (S43)Champions
              Position: Cutest

Officially the #1 Mage in Killer's Den and STILL the cutest in merged servers

i'm a female gamer with mandible claws :D those who dares to defy me shall be eaten alive by karma ;D

Comment

• Hint: refreshing and whining won't make time pass faster
                IGN: Sigrun
                Server: Windshear Peaks
                [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Mage
                [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Priest alt: Saeunn
                Proud owner of an [Eidolon]lvl 120 husband, parallel parked outside

Wartune Temple of Ibalize
                Sigrun
                Mage lvl 38

Comment

• How long until the servers get back up?
                  Name:JusticeStar
                  Level:34
                  Class:Knight
                  Guild:EverGreen
                  Server:Cimmerian Woodlands

Name:Starz
                  Level:17
                  Class:Ranger
                  Guild:
                  Server:Plethuran Plains

Name:VoLtage
                  Level:21
                  Class:Mage
                  Guild:AzzStabbarz
                  Server:Plethuran Plains

Comment

• Originally posted by Storm View Post
                    Excuse you

It's me Nature

lol Nature from where?
                    Server: 115
                    IGN: Tsevruutsen
                    Pet: Umbral Reaper: 106k
                    Might: 357k
                    Guild: Innocent
                    Level: 60

Comment

• and i do understand it is a bug and honestly i would expect better comunication between the members of the r2 team i meen i know you are forum mod brotherVT but i would think as such that you would be able to talk to the GM's and see what is going on and maybe get some awnsers for the players that are wanting more details now i know everyone is bussy doing maintinance things and i know the devs are working on fixing the coading so that the rewards for the soul event work

but if the eta for a reguler mantinance is 1-3 hours and we are told about a bug delaying things and an eta can not be given shouldnt that have been tested on a beta and if servers 1,2 and 3 are the beta testing servers i would personly if it was me in charge and i know im not but still if it was me making the calls on what to do i would have done the maintinance on those servers yesterday have them schedualed the day before the maintinance on the full servers giving more time to fix any bug that comes up in the patch notes ect if they know they are the "beta" servers then there will be more understanding from them if a mantinance runs long ect but if it is a reguler mantinance and it is an eta or 1-3 hours than that eta should be met and the forum mod should be able to talk to the gm's about what is going on so he or she is not floundering around for awnsers then you have most of your players pleased most of the time but that is just me and what i would do if i did not have the awnsers and i was asked a question from a player i would talk to the gm's if that was my job and if you feel you need to give an awnser without burnning yourself or setting yourself up and by extention r2 for POed players just say something like let me check with the gm's to see what they say about what is going on
                      Name: (S51)Aliceianna
                      Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
                      Class: Ranger Hybrid
                      Plane: Eidolon
                      Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
                      Level: 143+
                      Honor Rank:Emperor
                      Mount: Killin
                      Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

• now all the servers are down, maybe they got a fix or decided to scrap the event after all???? who knows. we'll soon find out.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZombiePyro View Post
                          lol Nature from where?
                          OMG Priesty
                          Crystal Saga
                          IGN: Jezzah
                          Server: Celestial Palace (S27)
                          Guild: Divine Angels (S22)
                          Spouse: (S22)Caia <3
                          Class: Hybrid Ret Knight.

Wartune
                          IGN: Ayan
                          Server: Temple of Ibalize
                          Level: 36
                          Guild: Reckoning

Comment

• Originally posted by R22596188 View Post
                            and i do understand it is a bug and honestly i would expect better comunication between the members of the r2 team i meen i know you are forum mod brotherVT but i would think as such that you would be able to talk to the GM's and see what is going on and maybe get some awnsers for the players that are wanting more details now i know everyone is bussy doing maintinance things and i know the devs are working on fixing the coading so that the rewards for the soul event work

but if the eta for a reguler mantinance is 1-3 hours and we are told about a bug delaying things and an eta can not be given shouldnt that have been tested on a beta and if servers 1,2 and 3 are the beta testing servers i would personly if it was me in charge and i know im not but still if it was me making the calls on what to do i would have done the maintinance on those servers yesterday have them schedualed the day before the maintinance on the full servers giving more time to fix any bug that comes up in the patch notes ect if they know they are the "beta" servers then there will be more understanding from them if a mantinance runs long ect but if it is a reguler mantinance and it is an eta or 1-3 hours than that eta should be met and the forum mod should be able to talk to the gm's about what is going on so he or she is not floundering around for awnsers then you have most of your players pleased most of the time but that is just me and what i would do if i did not have the awnsers and i was asked a question from a player i would talk to the gm's if that was my job and if you feel you need to give an awnser without burnning yourself or setting yourself up and by extention r2 for POed players just say something like let me check with the gm's to see what they say about what is going on
                            I AM talking to them - while they're working on the problem.
                            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

• i' m whit u aionyx

Comment

• zzzzzzzz sleepy now lol 1:03pm in the afternoon dont have cs to keep my mind active rofl
                                Server - Sea Of Dreams
                                Char Name (S16)Jasmine
                                Level - Eidolon level 132
                                Class - Knight

Server- Sea Of Dreams
                                Char Name - (S16)Diamondheart
                                Level - Scion level 80
                                Class - Priest

Comment

Working...
                                X