X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Bossing Me Around

Server: All Servers
    Duration: 4/18 – 4/25

Description: Think you have what it takes to defeat the World Bosses of Vidalia? Defeat the following World Bosses and be showered with rewards! For every World Boss killed, you may also redeem one bonus Dungeon Key! Upon defeating a World Boss, visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive your rewards. The rewards are as follows:
    • Defeat Torvo the Hungry and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x10, Mount Fusion Orb x3
    • Defeat Auron the Destroyer and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x15, Mount Fusion Orb x5
    • Defeat the Ice Queen and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x22, Mount Fusion Orb x8
    • Defeat Nepenthor and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x25, Mount Fusion Orb x10
    • Defeat Amarog and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x30, Mount Fusion Orb x12
    • Defeat the Shadow Reaper and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x35, Mount Fusion Orb x15
    • Defeat Ravensteed and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x42, Mount Fusion Orb x18
    • Defeat the Fallen Angel and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x50, Mount Fusion Orb x22

Note: Dungeon Keys may only be redeemed one at a time.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Sometimes it feels like you guys dont think things over, You realize this is going to screw alot of people out of world boss rebirth quests.

Comment

They just don't care.

Comment

freaking ridiculous

Comment

is this everyday ? or can only redeem prize once?
          IGN: Lanze
          Server: (S60)Exigent Bluff
          Plane: Eidolon
          Class: Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by LanzeLegacy View Post
            is this everyday ? or can only redeem prize once?
            "For every World Boss killed"

multiple.

Go nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Dysfunction View Post
              Sometimes it feels like you guys dont think things over, You realize this is going to screw alot of people out of world boss rebirth quests.
              You mean literally everyone except the people that would buy those from item mall anyways? Can't even complete rebirth quests on world bosees, let alone now this is being rewarded. R2's a big joke
              Crystal Saga:
              IGN: speeds
              Server: Windshear Peaks
              Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
              Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
              Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
              IGN: Speeds16
              Server: Temple of Ibalize
              Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Originally posted by adrimid3 View Post
                "For every World Boss killed"

multiple.

Go nuts.
                What i mean is , the prize can be redemeed ones for the whole event?
                IGN: Lanze
                Server: (S60)Exigent Bluff
                Class: Rogue

Comment

Doesn't really matter, there are enough people playing that you will have lots of competition regardless if they can only do each boss once over the whole week. Unless your server is completely dead

Comment

Originally posted by LanzeLegacy View Post
                    What i mean is , the prize can be redemeed ones for the whole event?
                    probably once a day

Comment

now here go every one losing rebirth. the people that cash sooo dam much that can 1-2 hit most wb and no one can do anything ty r2 for once again ******* over ever one
                      my name Wolfy and i drunk alot lol

Comment

Wondering if u can redeem daily or you can only redeem once for the whole event, either way getting even one world boss is gonna be hell
                        Name: (S1)GeoStigma
                        Class: Hybrid Mage
                        Honor: Emperor
                        Level: Unknown
                        Guild: Noypi

Waiting for you and waiting your love...
                        But you never came to me
                        And I am still waiting until my death...
                        But you hate me...
                        So I shall kill you..
                        And make you suffer...

Kill me..
                        Kiss me..
                        Bury me..
                        But..
                        Just look at me....

Comment

Theres a dude from S3Legends who has access to some of the strongest(not exactly legit) toons on the server to take every world boss if he wanted

Comment

Wrong toon lmao but yeah its going to be a **** week

Comment

Dumb event. Now it's impossible to get world bosses for rebirth quest at all...all the strong cashers will be camping at every boss.

Comment

Working...
                              X