Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bvibes
    replied
    What time here in the Philippines will start the maintenance?

Leave a comment:

• ♢Emerald♢
    replied
    u dont care the CS...u care only the new games thats u have implemented...its better to play in SOH (Saga of Hero) the GM' s care the player not the money...

Leave a comment:

• ♢Emerald♢
    replied
    what the hell are u doing GM storm....u dont care about ur players..many servers need to be merge and u dont do nothing...u care about money not the players..merge merge merge merge merge merge especially the s60 almost 6 months operated and still nothing happen...that server is dead...u know why?? u have to assign a GM in every servers so that they can notice whats happening in that server if need to merge or not..it ur fault to make many servers thats why u cant afford to hired gm to assess every servers...

Leave a comment:

• LanzeLegacy
    replied
    Merge merge merge !!!

Leave a comment:

• FairyTailFan
    replied
    *sigh* I guess the Torch event is a complete waste of time for me because of the DNS issue and the stuck at 50% issue. Oh well, I'm quittin CS and joining BR, and so far I'm enjoying it. ^___^

Leave a comment:

• balong_maiko
    replied
    Originally posted by elsage View Post
    you think it gonna be resolved what a wishful thinking
    i dont expect it to be resolved 100%,theyre a lame company that focuses on money afterall. just enough for me to play.

Leave a comment:

• elsage
    replied
    you think it gonna be resolved what a wishful thinking

Leave a comment:

• balong_maiko
    replied
    so it means that we have to wait for tommorow just for this "stucked at 50% issue" to be resolved? seems like u like to **** off players huh.

Leave a comment:

• wclmyy
    replied
    Will there be any new server then?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X