No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance is happening! 4 AM EDT on 05/02

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There should be one longer maintenance where will r2 solve problems with dc's laggs ... i will rather wait longer time, than be perma sad or ****** cuz of that problems...
    [S55]Abbie
    [S3]Legends
    Eidolon 147
    Ultimate Demon Lord Wings +3
    Supreme Auguric Fragarach Orb X. +14
    Kilin
    Holy Terrene
    Level 7 Seiryu
    +1497 Soul
    Pets: Will you be one?

Worry less, smile more. Don't regret just learn and grow.

Comment

I hope they add a new pet. I feel generous and I'll like to spend a few dollars in this game

Comment

Maintenance is over and servers are back up. No patch notes this week everyone, just an extra event for the week: Cudra’s Shipment
        This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by R29589683 View Post
          I hope they add a new pet. I feel generous and I'll like to spend a few dollars in this game
          I feel the exact opposite, every week just makes me feel better I never put to much money into this game. I don't even plan on having VIP much longer, this will most likely be my last month. We still haven't even gotten our compensation packs for the issue 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
            Maintenance is over and servers are back up. No patch notes this week everyone, just an extra event for the week: Cudra’s Shipment
            Oh, can we please have some more weeks with the same events?

Comment

lame event lame game, just not worth playing this game anymore isnt it like the 3rd time for the health and mana orbs? i got like almost 300+ off alts.. what kinda **** will this do for me.

Comment

Wow so basically you fixed nothing and added nothing. So it wasn't a maintenance it was just a server reset. Come on ev1 is getting bored we need some excitement. Alot of ppl have quit and gone to soh. Numbers on cs are dwindling fast
                Ign- (S2)xena6
                server-himeng valley
                class-Priest holy hybrid
                level- Eidolon 149
                guild-Noypi
                honor rank-Emperor

Comment

Originally posted by xena6 View Post
                  Wow so basically you fixed nothing and added nothing. So it wasn't a maintenance it was just a server reset. Come on ev1 is getting bored we need some excitement. Alot of ppl have quit and gone to soh. Numbers on cs are dwindling fast
                  Wasn't Cudra's shipment-quest brought back during the "maintenance"? anyway I agree to no more 2-3 weeks of the same damn event that's being dominated by the same rear-assed people. You never going to see Clover Event being done for 3 weeks in a row so why these.
                  Crystal Saga:
                  IGN: speeds
                  Server: Windshear Peaks
                  Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                  Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                  Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                  IGN: Speeds16
                  Server: Temple of Ibalize
                  Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

can we get the fix on ladder-hellstorm loading bug please

Comment

Wow, you said you was gonna do maintenance, but in reality, you did almost exactly nothing anyway. Hell, if you all had recycled events like "starglade of fire" and ladder quests, at least the nothing could have had a shred of something in it.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
                        Wasn't Cudra's shipment-quest brought back during the "maintenance"? anyway I agree to no more 2-3 weeks of the same damn event that's being dominated by the same rear-assed people. You never going to see Clover Event being done for 3 weeks in a row so why these.
                        I wouldn't mind 3-weeks of clovers event. Everyone just become epic. >.>

Comment

they did enough to make LG work thats it.. and added back that crappy cuddra's gift... BFD!!!! Grrrrrr Im looking for new game!

Comment

Take this from a cash spender's point of view... You guys suck.
                            What's with the boss event going for 3 weeks? This is ridiculous? You should just post an update telling us how much you killed the game already.
                            Hallo!
                            Character: (S5)Meiya
                            Server: Twilight Caverns
                            No no I'm not gonna list my pets, mounts, souls or any other stuffs on here ;x
                            LOVE PEACE AND UNICORN!
                            <3

Comment

the zodiac are to spawn every 30min. They spawn every 2 or 3 hrs

Comment

Thanks r2....I appreciate the boring events during Playoff!!

Comment

Working...
                                X