X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [Activity] Written in the Stars

[Activity] Written in the Stars

Duration: 5/9 – 5/16 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level Requirement: 50+

Description: There comes a time when fate seems to be something quite real. Go visit the Quartermaster in Starglade after completing one of the Zodiac quests to receive a special reward.

Aggressive Aries Pack, contains:
    Zodiac Enchantment Stone*7, Soul Shard*5, Baby Angel Egg*5

Tenacious Taurus Pack, contains:
    Zodiac Enchantment Stone*7, Rose*7, Greater Mount Upgrade Token*3

Glorious Gemini Pack, contains:
    Zodiac Enchantment Stone*7, Dragon Crystal*3, Red Dragon Coin*3

Lucky Libra Pack, contains:
    Zodiac Enchantment Stone*7, Soul Shard*3, Dungeon Key*2

Creative Cancer Pack, contains:
    Zodiac Enchantment Stone*7, Mount Upgrade Token*5, Soul Shard*3

Logical Leo Pack, contains:
    Zodiac Enchantment Stone*7, Health Orb (Bound)*5, Dungeon Key*5

Vigilant Virgo Pack, contains:
    Zodiac Enchantment Stone*7, Shining Ruby*1, Shining Topaz*1

Sincere Scorpio Pack, contains:
    Zodiac Enchantment Stone*7, Supreme Enchantment Crystal*3, Soul Shard*2

Strong Sagittarius Pack, contains:
    Zodiac Enchantment Stone*7, Divine Feather*5, Ethereal Wings*5

Cautious Capricorn Pack, contains:
    Zodiac Enchantment Stone*7, Morph Crystal*7, Red Dragon Coin*7

Agile Aquarius Pack, contains:
    Zodiac Enchantment Stone*7, Teeka Egg*2, Mount Upgrade Token*7

Pleasant Pisces Pack, contains:
    Zodiac Enchantment Stone*7, Pixie Upgrade Crystal*2, Red Dragon Coin*5

• danneke12
    replied
    Why is it closed it was awesome that was one way to get good stuff we needed

Leave a comment:

• loove04
    replied
    i hope this becomes Prem lol i like this event

Leave a comment:

• remphy
    replied
    shhhh libra low reward

Leave a comment:

• R24059555
    replied
    WEW this event was so unfair ... the scorpio is the most unfair reward

Leave a comment:

• Camillemaka143
    replied
    Dang Leo pack oh well better than nothing o.o

Leave a comment:

• lDemonMirajanel
    replied
    So lucky i haven't make my zodiac sign yet before the event xD

Leave a comment:

• loove04
    replied
    Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
    I think you belittling the soul shards shows you're probably a newer player.

Soul shards are THE way to get stronger and although you can get them through blessed bath, ladder, and even CoF, Avr, and TT if you're lucky, you can never have enough Soul Shards. That's why, in actuality, the Aries and Libra packs are actually the best packs in the whole listing.

Honestly, your whole list just reeks of "I have to complain about everything because I'm one of those people who's never satisfied with anything".
    Don't get me wrong, some of them DO suck. But not all of them.

So if you must know, this is what really it adds up to:
    Aries: Awesome. Best pack because it gives you 5 SS and , unless you have 3000 soul already, you can never have enough SS. Who cares if it gives baby angel eggs and you already have baby angel? You get FIVE SS! Lucky! Not only that the eggs aren't bound so you can sell them, give them to alts, or keep them to yourself for breeding.
    Taurus: Awesome. 3 gmuts and roses everyday is really good. Old players need gmuts, new players need money and can sell the gmuts. Same for roses as charm is spent really fast.
    Gemini: Middle. The DCs are nice and could be useful/money, the red dracon coins kind of suck as it's based on luck.
    Libra: Awesome. 3 SS isn't as good as 5, but it's still soul shards and in the end that's an extremely important factor to people's strength. Dungeon keys can sell well or be saved by a noob for when he/she eventually reaches exelorn or psycho.
    Cancer: Middle. The 3 SS are really good to have, contrary to what some newer players might think, but the muts suck.
    Leo: Middle. Health orbs might be good for tanks and noobs, but since they're bound they're useless for most other players. Dungeon keys are alright.
    Virgo: Suck. 2 shinings is pretty much nothing for both new and old players.
    Scorpio: Middle. Supremes can be used for upper levels and be sold by noobs. The SS , as already stated, are ALWAYS a good thing to have more of.
    Saggitarius: Awesome. Divine feathers once again an item that's good for old players, and sellable by newer players so they can spend the gold on something else they need. Same for the EWs.
    Capricorn: Suck or Middle depending on luck. With the quiz bringing about an enormous amount of MCs to most servers, having a few more MCs a day doesn't really help that much. The RDC are based on how lucky you are.
    Aquarius: Suck. While it's nice the Teeka eggs aren't bound, so you could give them to an alt and claim the rewards for the mat stones, 2 a day isn't much to make it worth it, and the MUTs are useless.
    Pisces: Middle. The PUCs are great to have and/or sell. The RDC are based on luck.
    Personally, i like Capricorn Taurus and Gemini makes me a good amount of money

Leave a comment:

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    Originally posted by XxaH2o138Mfg4JxX View Post
    Another unfair event.
    Aries: Most of us already has Baby Angel and we can get Soul Shards just from doing Blessed Bath.
    Libra: Dungeon Keys are OK for some people. Soul Shards are easy to get if you do blessed bath each day.
    I think you belittling the soul shards shows you're probably a newer player.

Soul shards are THE way to get stronger and although you can get them through blessed bath, ladder, and even CoF, Avr, and TT if you're lucky, you can never have enough Soul Shards. That's why, in actuality, the Aries and Libra packs are actually the best packs in the whole listing.

Honestly, your whole list just reeks of "I have to complain about everything because I'm one of those people who's never satisfied with anything".
    Don't get me wrong, some of them DO suck. But not all of them.

So if you must know, this is what really it adds up to:
    Aries: Awesome. Best pack because it gives you 5 SS and , unless you have 3000 soul already, you can never have enough SS. Who cares if it gives baby angel eggs and you already have baby angel? You get FIVE SS! Lucky! Not only that the eggs aren't bound so you can sell them, give them to alts, or keep them to yourself for breeding.
    Taurus: Awesome. 3 gmuts and roses everyday is really good. Old players need gmuts, new players need money and can sell the gmuts. Same for roses as charm is spent really fast.
    Gemini: Middle. The DCs are nice and could be useful/money, the red dracon coins kind of suck as it's based on luck.
    Libra: Awesome. 3 SS isn't as good as 5, but it's still soul shards and in the end that's an extremely important factor to people's strength. Dungeon keys can sell well or be saved by a noob for when he/she eventually reaches exelorn or psycho.
    Cancer: Middle. The 3 SS are really good to have, contrary to what some newer players might think, but the muts suck.
    Leo: Middle. Health orbs might be good for tanks and noobs, but since they're bound they're useless for most other players. Dungeon keys are alright.
    Virgo: Suck. 2 shinings is pretty much nothing for both new and old players.
    Scorpio: Middle. Supremes can be used for upper levels and be sold by noobs. The SS , as already stated, are ALWAYS a good thing to have more of.
    Saggitarius: Awesome. Divine feathers once again an item that's good for old players, and sellable by newer players so they can spend the gold on something else they need. Same for the EWs.
    Capricorn: Suck or Middle depending on luck. With the quiz bringing about an enormous amount of MCs to most servers, having a few more MCs a day doesn't really help that much. The RDC are based on how lucky you are.
    Aquarius: Suck. While it's nice the Teeka eggs aren't bound, so you could give them to an alt and claim the rewards for the mat stones, 2 a day isn't much to make it worth it, and the MUTs are useless.
    Pisces: Middle. The PUCs are great to have and/or sell. The RDC are based on luck.
    Last edited by (S14)Squintina; 05-13-2013, 06:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tcatlin
    replied
    make this event perma and rotate rewards O.o now that would be sweet!

Leave a comment:

• mikemikey
    replied
    So why isnt there any responce of an admin or something?? r2 gonna ignore this huge post with all the same messages, see it like a petition guys, i think we have enough autographs here!

Leave a comment:

• judirectioner
    replied
    ARGHHHHH!!!! NO OFFENSE BUT I think this event is really unfair especially that the Sagittarius pack is biased it has 7 EW and 7 DF and etc. and also those other zodiac packs... I think it would be better if all packs has some worthy items...... that's all I can say .. PEACE ^_^.

Leave a comment:

• XxaH2o138Mfg4JxX
    replied
    Another unfair event.
    Aries: Most of us already has Baby Angel and we can get Soul Shards just from doing Blessed Bath.
    Taurus: Not that much GMUTs at all, and 7 Roses can be useless to the old servers.
    Gemini: Those DCs would be really useful for an average player, and Red Dragon Coins, that means luck.
    Libra: Dungeon Keys are OK for some people. Soul Shards are easy to get if you do blessed bath each day.
    Cancer: So unlucky! Those Soul Shards are common for some noobs and 5 MUTs can't even upgrade a Baby Turtle! (Unless You're Lucky)
    Leonardo: Health Orbs and Dungeon Keys are OK but not that useful for an average noob.
    Virgo: Noobs can get Shining Gems through a day in Vidalia but this could be a small step to getting a FS. Not that useful to noobs though.
    Scorpio: Soul Shards are unlucky. Enchantment Crystals could be sold for some money though. People might need those.
    Sagittarius: Wings, could be useful to some people but could be useless for some other people. Just sell them.
    Capricorn: Luck, chance to fail Morphs. Chance to get unlucky on Dragon Hunt. Could be good for noobs though.
    Aquarius: So most people should already have Teeka but you can sell the eggs. MUTs are useless even in S62.
    Pisces: Sell the PUCs. Red Dragon Coin, hope to get lucky.
    Last edited by XxaH2o138Mfg4JxX; 05-13-2013, 12:35 AM. Reason: no emotions like :d

Leave a comment:

• ratknicks
    replied
    i think items should be random.. unfair and VERY UNFAIR for us CANCERS..

Leave a comment:

• JustAShot
    replied
    awesome event except to those player who got lamer zodiac xD

Leave a comment:

Working...
X