No announcement yet.

[Activity] Quit BOSSing Me Around!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is ♪♫♬♬♫♪Cashers dominating world bosses even longer... WAY TO GO. Fail more.
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 05-09-2013, 01:58 PM.

Comment

crappy event good work r2! atleast consider those other toon to join the event not CASHER PLAYER ONLY! FAILLLLLLLLLLL

Comment

why are most events dedicated to top players?? and they become much more stronger??

Comment

shows the true colours of others...

Comment

sigh* well cant really respond to this event or i'll prob get banned, but 3 weeks and yet nothing has been learnt by r2..............
            Name: (S1)GeoStigma
            Class: Hybrid Mage
            Honor: Emperor
            Plane: Eidolon
            Level: Unknown
            Guild: Noypi

Waiting for you and waiting your love...
            But you never came to me
            And I am still waiting until my death...
            But you hate me...
            So I shall kill you..
            And make you suffer...

Kill me..
            Kiss me..
            Bury me..
            But..
            Just look at me....

Comment

Its not moronic event if you can use the rewards.... the problem is players will hug the bosses :P .... You guys might wanna do in a way that ALL players can get the rewards... like killing Vega in vault nightmare... more like that so it would be FAIR to everyone ... have a great time

- EllanaRox
              Shrine Of Kithara

IGN: ZelmanClock
              server: Shrine of Kithar
              Honor: Earl ( and gaining up)

Comment

stupid event, without this event only for rebirth quest 100 people or more daily try cash 1 mob few hours after midnight

Comment

I could careless about this event if it didn't have to conflict with Rebirth Quest. And cause it does conflict with rebirth quest I have an issue. The only solution to this is either:
                  1. Remove World Boss from Rebirth quest
                  2. Spawn more World Bosses at every hour

Comment

another failtactular event. you never learn or listen. just for this level of stupidity, 0/5 for the whole update now. complete failure.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Scions plus only get 1 quest a day this event is gonna make it hard for ppl to complete their quests rogues are so OP in this game that it is almost impossible to get the last hit against them. This event is the worst yet now rogues will have a chance to become even more OP great work R2
                      Name: (S52)Shaz
                      Server: (S52)Plethuran Plains
                      Plane: Eidolon 149
                      Class: Fire mage Hybrid Ice support
                      Nobility: Emperor
                      Pet: Guardian angel+13 Gen 3, Emperor Demon +13 Gen 3, Firelord +13, Golden teady +13 Gen 2, Ultresourus Rex +13
                      Mount: Hellwing
                      Guild: (S52)Elysium - Co-Guild Master
                      Wings: Ultimate Demon lord +3
                      Zodiac: Max
                      Beast Soul: tiger
                      Soul: 1138

Comment

Oooooh divine wings, something I can save for a year becasue I wont need them any time soon. Oh wait, I'll never kill a boss on any server because I don't have $10,000 to spend on this game.
                        "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

I could use the Ewings.. but hey I'm only lvl 69. Impossible for me to get the gold or kills. >.>
                          • Server: Emerald Ridge
                          • Character: Dylan
                          • Class: Elementalist
                          • Vigor: Grandmaster Elementalist
                          • Guild: Reborn

Comment

OH YAY another week were a certain someone on our server will kill the bosses and the literally poor get NOTHING, NO RB boss quests done. This is getting OLD. The one super casher who is maxed out gets it all, while everyone else gets NOTHING. I've already canceled my VIP and am regretting the money I did put into this game, I cant compete with "real life" rich people. Goodbye the 1.5 years I put into this char.
                            IGN: NoirPoupee
                            Level: 120 Eidolon
                            Class: Mage
                            Guild: Adrenaline (GM)
                            Server: Falling Stars Bluff

Comment

R2.. is this party quest? :/ so many players

Comment

Once again so are R2 showing how moneyhungry they really are, waaaaay to go >_<

This game will totally not last if they only care about players that are already OP (cashers),
                                how about us other's who MIGHT want to enjoy the game aswell?
                                I haven't done a single world boss quest since I rebirthed because it's IMPOSSIBLE.

And R2, WHEN will you guys start banning those people who are selling and buying accounts in my server?
                                I have sent tons of tickets about them- but they are STILL there.
                                Is it because they are -sometimes- cashing to level up faster and that way sell accounts faster?
                                Seriously, some of the rules on here are ridiculous when they only are for specific people and not meant for cashers >_<
                                Server: (S45)Exenden Realm
                                Name: Lunaria
                                Class: Fire Mage
                                Plane: Eidolon
                                Level: 125+
                                Guild: TheDarkness (Leader)
                                Honor Rank: Emperor
                                Mount: Super Jiyaori
                                Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord +5
                                Weapon: Perfect Fragarach Orb II +8 (Fused with lvl 121 orb)
                                Husband: (S50)Buldozeris00
                                Pet: Guardian Angel +13, Emperor Demon +13, Super Angel +13, Ultrasaurus Rex +13, Dragon Boxer +13, Fire Lord + Morphed Phoenix

“It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful.” ― Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

Working...
                                X