No announcement yet.

[Activity] Quit BOSSing Me Around!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THANK YOU FOR THE EVENT GM... now we can get stronger BECAUSE OF THE EASY RARES and ABUSABLE LOOTS FROM THE BOSS>... now we will get stronger without cashing for CRYSTALS anymore... THANK YOU FOR THIS EVENT... hehehe

Comment

bang up job so far considering they spawn only twice per day ppl cant even complete their rb quest

Comment

Just wanted to say thank you for another failing event. I can't even do my rb quests because I am a low lvl scion and all the higher ups spawn camp, but its ok one day there will be an event that will help us low lvl people. Sincerely thank you R2.

Comment

NOW WITH THIS KIND OF EVENT.... NO need for CASHING in for crystals anymore.... MORE SS, and STUFF because of the bossing EVENT.... you can surely ABUSE THIS EVENT. thanks R2... LOTS of stuff and SoulShards... No need to buy SS PACKs...
          Last edited by hasteton; 05-12-2013, 11:24 PM.

Comment

This event went on for 4 weeks, and i can honestly say that all the people who KS and camp bosses must have been happy with their 132 SS per day i tried going to some and parties don't count towards it it's the person who takes Aggro and most damage that get's Rewards i could be better if party members could claim the Rewards aswell but personally i drop WB RB quests because of this Event
            IGN: (S14)DarkPriest26
            Server: S14 Lycanmarsh
            Guild: (S23)DragonFire
            Class: Hybrid Priest
            Level: 60 Eidolon

(S12)CarneysPker
            Level 110 Ediolon
            Hybrid Ranger
            Server Celestial Peaks (S12)

Comment

Remove this event, its been messing up our RB quests.
              (S59)Camille
              Class: Knight
              Plane: Eidolon
              Pet: Demon King
              Guild: (DP1)Really (High)
              Spouse: (S59)makaveli
              Likes potatoes and tomatoes
              and DUCKS! don't forget about the ducks!

Comment

Is it me or do the bosses spawn where the cashers are first, and after the casher kills and moves that boss spawns next. It's been this way the whole week. r2 is taking good care of their best customers.
                "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Im glad this is the last day for this lame event. What lame event is next you greedy crumb snatchers!

Comment

i used to do every WB but with this event i can't because everyone 1-2 hits them
                    Alexandriaa S41 lvl 70 Mage 1,223,430 Br (Vip5)

LexÃ*Ã* S42 lvl 70 Hunter 1,299,090 Br (Vip7)

Comment

lame event same people been camping and farming it for what a month now? No one can do it. If they get it as RB quest they just delete. You guys suck.

Comment

thise event and ladder this week again

Comment

ARE U FREAKING KIDDING ME THIS EVENT IS FOR OP PLAYERS DO U GUYS NOT CARE ABOUT ANYONE ELSE. Man week after week of the same boring events
                          Ign- (S2)xena6
                          server-himeng valley
                          class-Priest holy hybrid
                          level- Eidolon 149
                          guild-Noypi
                          honor rank-Emperor

Comment

Originally posted by xena6 View Post
                            ARE U FREAKING KIDDING ME THIS EVENT IS FOR OP PLAYERS DO U GUYS NOT CARE ABOUT ANYONE ELSE. Man week after week of the same boring events
                            this event is soooo nice DD

Comment

simply stop paying R2 for this ****,i stopped 2 months ago i refuse to pay for shoddy running of games they want to be cheap ill play free.they want to let these "guest gm's"other players that get gift packs to rule over their servers,,i wont pay for this **** ,you must be feeling mighty needy to have to prove your worth on this game with cash!

Comment

Working...
                              X