Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on 05/09

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by catfishglass View Post
    Van,,where did i spell anything wrong ?? you spell police,,,i could tell you there is dog **** your about to step in and you people would be worried about how i spelled my words as you step in it .
    No reply to the once in a lifetime happening twice this year post i put up?
    Server: Tinosia Delta (S42)
    Character: Toyoshiro
    Wife: Razaphale
    Guild: Euphoria GM
    Class: Knight
    Plain: Edilon

Comment

dont say it too loudly you may get muted,i been here 2 years and got muted 6 months ago complaining of server lag,,that IS the way they fix things around here,,watch for your fellow players some of the snot nosed brats run the server for R2 ,,saves r2 on real gm,and it gives the snot noses a huge advantage with the appreciation pack given to these players daily.

Comment

The only thing i knew there will be new costumes.
        I'm hoping a good event. But, should I?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        IGN: (S1)Drakine
        Server: Aurora Point

Comment

Originally posted by Vanator View Post
          wouldn't want to waste time on spelling lessons either....
          this toad here is a spell police,he drools all over his own intellect looking for spelling errors

Comment

Originally posted by catfishglass View Post
            Van,,where did i spell anything wrong ?? you spell police,,,i could tell you there is dog **** your about to step in and you people would be worried about how i spelled my words as you step in it .
            waist<-- a part of your body
            should be -->waste
            waste(n.) meaning worthless
            Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
            Server:(S22)Tyria Village
            Spouse: (S23)Socrates
            Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
            -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
            -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
            -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

PatchNotes please
              IGN: (S29)jaysonXp12
              Server: The Molten Highlands
              Class: Shadow Rogue
              Current lvl: Eidolon lvl 120
              Honor Rank: Emperor
              Guild: UnderWorld

Comment

Servers and Patch Notes are up! You can find the Patch Notes here in this thread.
                This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by StormYoda View Post
                  Ok, well, here's the thoughts of an old high priest....I hope they bring back the ladder events, b/c don't we all need a bit of help with SS's and PC's? I know I certainly do. Also, it's about time they give us a 3rd vault page...Really r2, just do it The other updates I'd like to see are the use of the soul crystals III-VI to feed mounts, and the "not released yet" stuff including the mount and pet zones that have no apparent usage yet, on their respective screens. Just something like that, without adding a whole lot that's absolutely new. I say, just finish the game from the respect of the things currently in-game that show us "not yet released"....it's about time, after 3 weeks of terrible ****, not even qualified to call them "updates", to do something right. Granted, the zodiac thing is fairly cool, if you can cash $500 worth of upgrade xtals and reset the bloody stars enough for the other required components (like someone on our server has done)....just do right by us, and don't we ALL deserve some nice compensation pack for all the DNS issues you at r2 made us go through recently? Just fix the server lag issues, the disconnects at random times, and stabilize the game. Make something beside your r2 wallet happier. Make the players happier that pay for the game to continue into its next year of service.

IGN: (S40)StormChef
                  Class: Pope (Master High Priest)
                  Server: Rinulka Peninsula
                  Guild Master for (S40)Oblivion
                  Level 120 Eidolon Priest
                  Troll brothers with Toyoshiro (my broda from anoda udder)

"I keep my friends close, and my enemies at the far end of my shining staff"
                  Finally someone who actually has deep insight on things and actually giving sensical thought, amidst the sea of trolling, bashing, and hating posts in this forum
                  ――罨――
                  阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
                  地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
                  今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
                  天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
                  卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

Working...
                  X