No announcement yet.

[Activity] VIP Lottery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so if you already have a month of vip and you get +1 in the lottery does that mean we get 800 crystals at the start of the next month?
    IronSight
    Kong server 5
    Apocalypse guild
    Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
    Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
    Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

This event has been a bit of a letdown so far i have lots of VIP tockens but i cant use them...im often on at 3-4am server time (8-9 british time) and all 30 have already been one within a few hours of opening. No one would buy the tockens as they feel there is no use for them when the level 100 scions have already won. Perhaps rather thn amount given in you could by far improve it my time. Just a suggestion.
      User:Patrick2675
      Class:Mage
      Guild:thenemy
      Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Just a little idea here, is it possible next time you do that event to prevent those who already are VIP to get this? Because let me tell you that a lot of players who already have the permanent VIP are doing it just to take it from those who dont.

Thank you

Comment

Notice how gm's aren't commenting at all on this. Think even they might be embarrassed about this one XD

Maybe should get players to pre-assess ideas like these.

Comment

Originally posted by voltaged View Post
            Notice how gm's aren't commenting at all on this. Think even they might be embarrassed about this one XD

Maybe should get players to pre-assess ideas like these.
            This event has only helped the rich the all night players and the strong the weak stay weak and the strong get help. I wouldnt anger the GMs though they are trying hard (just a word of advice)!!!
            User:Patrick2675
            Class:Mage
            Guild:thenemy
            Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Originally posted by tajmahal62 View Post
              This event has only helped the rich the all night players and the strong the weak stay weak and the strong get help. I wouldnt anger the GMs though they are trying hard (just a word of advice)!!!
              No actually its the "weak" farm alts getting VIP.

"I wouldn't anger the GMs" - Usually its the customers that people try to keep happy. How strange a world this online gaming is Besides the observation is true, GM's have completely avoided this fail event. Like the naughty child no parent wants to claim.

Comment

Should of made it 30 for each server. We have 4 servers merged, each original server should each get 30.
                Character name: Kayze
                Partner: nightowl
                Level: 77
                Server: [S1] Aquatic Realm
                BR: 154322
                Class: Warrior
                Guild: [Umbra] Crow

Comment

300+ tickets.. no use for it cause i cant wake up 4am..

Comment

Originally posted by Pattyrose2 View Post
                    300+ tickets.. no use for it cause i cant wake up 4am..
                    Land Grab is at 5AM my time... I still wake up for it, I don't see a problem why you couldn't get an alarm and wake up lol
                    I, the master troll, solemnly swear that I am up to no good...

~(°.•)`¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿`(•.°)~
                    Char : (S24)Daggerash
                    Server : Tundara
                    Spouse : (S24)Konoichi
                    Guild : (S6)Athena
                    Awesomeness level : ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OVER 9000!!!
                    (屮゚Д゚)屮 щ(゚Д゚щ)

Yes, I have managed to get my avatar to move... U Jelly?

Comment

Working...
                    X