Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Emergency Server Maintenance @ 3 AM EDT 08/07/2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i also use my Dsord

Comment

Originally posted by Rezin1001 View Post
      thats 8am maintanance gmt, dont forget the little guys ^^
      Lol, would be nice of them to put a GMT time for us
      It is better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for whom you are not.

Comment

you should still be able to plant your seeds affter maintanance dont know if the orange event is over tho, tbh i think it is over as new events happen every week.

Comment

how long this maintinance ??

Comment

ya we brits are kinda behind on the times. Just stayin up for gotor is late for us lol
            Server: Tinosia Delta (S42)
            Character: Toyoshiro
            Wife: Razaphale
            Guild: Euphoria GM
            Class: Knight
            Plain: Edilon

Comment

Make the Olympic Pack last until 8/22. ;]]

Comment

GM 1question can u unmerge server bloodfang??its 4 servers in 1 thats y we are having prolems with lag loging in and stuff.i think if u unmerge the servers it would b better.just a suggestion.and srry for bad english

Comment

thank God for Maintenance!! Now I can Sleep !!
                  FloBot
                  Server : (s45)Exenden Realm
                  Guild : CandyShop
                  Class : Knight
                  Plane : Scion (92)
                  Soul : 485/3k

Comment

Originally posted by rafi3456 View Post
                    any new event after MT GM?
                    As I believe we will still be having the normal weekly maintenance and get the new events then, so I'm saying no to your question.
                    Crystal Saga..............................League of Angels
                    .....KidBuu........................................xAbandoned
                    .....The Wilterlands (S4)....................Ridge o' Fire (S100)
                    .....Rogue.........................................Mage

Comment

normaly mantanance only takes a few houres as they just reset ther servers every week, this maintance could take longer as r2 are fixing things, takes as long as it takes to fix it.

Comment

i have 5 orange seed... plant in bFV.. it will be gone.. why no warnings ..

Comment

Yea go get you Some Sleep. Been tough

Comment

Originally posted by R2852012 View Post
                            i have 5 orange seed... plant in bFV.. it will be gone.. why no warnings ..
                            There was a Thread about an Emergency Maintenance for about a day or two.
                            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

atleast i have 4x offline exp tokens lol and mergeing servers will nice if the servers are really really small is ok but there should be a cap on how many players per server since that dose cause alot of issues
                              Name: (S51)Aliceianna
                              Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
                              Class: Ranger Hybrid
                              Plane: Eidolon
                              Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
                              Level: 143+
                              Honor Rank:Emperor
                              Mount: Killin
                              Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

Originally posted by quresh View Post
                                GM 1question can u unmerge server bloodfang??its 4 servers in 1 thats y we are having prolems with lag loging in and stuff.i think if u unmerge the servers it would b better.just a suggestion.and srry for bad english
                                Everyone in my server merge had a bit of trouble logging in today, that's a merge with 3 servers, The Wilterlands, Twilight Caverns and Cragstone. It's not just your servers with the 4 servers in their merge but everyone having troubles, I'd be guessing people with only 1 server (Unmerged) would be having lag issues aswell
                                Crystal Saga..............................League of Angels
                                .....KidBuu........................................xAbandoned
                                .....The Wilterlands (S4)....................Ridge o' Fire (S100)
                                .....Rogue.........................................Mage

Comment

Working...
                                X