Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joyopark Players: Character Restoration Options inside - Please Read!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chill out my friends (and not only) the character will be restored sooner or later u can all be sure of that now im anxious to get my main too i miss my wings and my bow and my BA and i hate playing a lvl 50 mortal

Comment

• i hope this maintenance they able to restore out accounts hehehe. i really want to play my main char already..

Scion (S5) BossRj - Ranger
      Scion (S5) BossRj -Ranger

Comment

• At this time I do not have any information about the progress made on the restorations.

I'd like to remind everyone that if you go looking to see if your characters have made it in this week, that you do not make a character on any servers with the account should you not find your character after the maintenance.

Also, do not panic if you do not find your character. It just means they are not done with the verifications for this week.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• thanks sir/maam memorylane i will wait for it.. and hope i get my account back ^_^..
          Scion (S5) BossRj -Ranger

Comment

• ed; they are actually all there so nvm.. forgot that you guys just needed the login info not the actual char info

maint is over so go check *_*

edit 2: and now they're off again..
            Last edited by adrimid; 06-13-2013, 04:44 AM.
            Ign: (S44)Euthanize
            Guild: (J1)Philippines
            Level: 150 Eidolon
            Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
            I'm annoying.
            ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

• is that means that other joyo players can play now?
              (J2)silvu Eidolon priest
              guild (J1)Titans
              lvl 88 Eidolon Priest

Comment

• Originally posted by sillu25 View Post
                is that means that other joyo players can play now?
                if you sent in your info correctly they'll get to it eventually in the next maintenance; or next; if it's not in this one once the servers are back up.

Objection?
                I'm annoying.
                ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

• Originally posted by sillu25 View Post
                  is that means that other joyo players can play now?
                  Our server,Floran Everglades, is currently undergoing maintenance. We expect all servers to be back online in 1-3 hours. While waiting for our servers to come back online, please look around R2Game's community, or read up on our current promotions and activities! We appreciate your patience and understanding. Thank you.

- The R2Games Team

Comment

• servers are up but no character...

Comment

• servers are up still cant access my char ><
                      oh well . waiting again np
                      IGN: (J3)xKirito
                      Class: Rogue

"Levels are just numbers. In this world, strength is just an illusion."
                      ~Kirito of Sword Art Online

Comment

• Yay I sent the message with all the info, received a message telling me to send a message saying if I want char res or crystals, and what account I wanted it on. Even though this information was in the message I sent already. Question though, which server will Joyopark S8 (J8) players log into?

Comment

• Originally posted by rxl666 View Post
                          Yay I sent the message with all the info, received a message telling me to send a message saying if I want char res or crystals, and what account I wanted it on. Even though this information was in the message I sent already. Question though, which server will Joyopark S8 (J8) players log into?
                          i tried all 4 servers related to j8 that were posted in the guidelines, no character available

Comment

• Ah darn, maybe next week? -_-

for what servers to check here's the merge post: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....light=Joyopark
                            Last edited by adrimid; 06-13-2013, 06:00 AM.

Objection?
                            I'm annoying.
                            ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

• Yes, but how do we know which server to log in, I know which we are merging with, but it's annoying to have to check all the merged servers every single time they do an update repeatedly checking because you aren't sure which you need to check. x_x

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                                Yes, you will be contacted if there are any issues.
                                will they pm me the moment i send my info? or after the maintenance? i just want to know cause.. if they will only pm me aftermaintenance.. i nid to make sure i gave the appropriate and complete informations..

Comment

Working...
                                X