Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joyopark Players: Character Restoration Options inside - Please Read!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joyopark Players: Character Restoration Options inside - Please Read!

We are happy to finally report that we've found a work around for Joyopark players in order to get their characters restored. We apologize that its taken this long to find a solution, but we're happy to be able to move forward on this. So we are presenting two options to Joyopark players, either to have their old character's restored, or to have the crystals purchased by their Joyopark accounts moved over to a new character.

If you would like to have your character restored, please read the following directions. If not followed correctly we will not be able to restore your character. Srsly people. Not joking.

First Step: Registration - Players need to register an account on www.r2games.com

Notice: You must not create any characters in any games with that account. Just don’t use the account for any games after registration. If there’s any character information on the account from any of our games, then your Joyo character cannot be transferred.

Step Two: Re-read the Notice under the First Step. Its important.

Step Three: You will need to send a PM to R2CS_JPRestore from the newly created account with the following information included in the PM:
    • Your Real Name, Email Address, and new R2 Account Name
    • Your Joyo Account Name, Registration Date, Registration IP/Country, Registration Email
    • Your Character's Server, Character Name, Character level
    • And the latest recharge info: recharge date, transaction, amount

If you have never recharged any Crystal for your character, then just include in the PM that you had never Recharged for that character.

Once we've verified your information, we'll then be able to restore your character to the new account during our weekly server maintenances.

If you would rather not have your character restored, but would like to start with a new character, or have already started with a new character and want to keep playing it, please send a PM to R2CS_JPRestore. Again include the information previously asked for in the first option, but also include your current Character's Server and Name.

Once we've verified your information, we'll then be able to send out Crystals to your new character in the amount that was purchased by your Joyopark account.

Please be aware that each player will only be able to only select one option for their characters.

UPDATE: If you are choosing option one, will we also need you to include in your PM the name of your new R2Games Account. Even if you are PMing us from the new account you've created, still include it just so we don't accidentally try to attach the characters to the wrong account and end up causing the process to take longer.

UPDATE 2: In addition, the PMs are not informing us as to which option the player wishes to have done, character restoration or crystal refund. If you sent your information without telling us which option you wanted, please resend the information again with which option you are wanting performed.

• R215384019
    replied
    can u restore my acc. (J3)c3ejayv0yz2 plzzzz i dont know how to pm and the registration date,registration ip/country,registration email, plzzz im only a kid plzzz its only lvl 56 mortal... i really worked hard on it and its gold even if it is only lvl 56 mortal plzzz

Leave a comment:

• natsuhumble
    replied
    night and day! night and day! night and day! night and day! night and day! night and day! night and day! night and day! night and day! night and day! how many night and day! to see the the action! but! again and again no respond or till now no restoration my character (J3)Natsu... if not merge server im sure im playing the joyopark and im enjoy! but now im lonely beacuse my money time effort all lose! grrrrrr.... again it is not my fault, only the server is fault, are you understand r2 team... so please back my (J3)Natsu as soon as possible!

Leave a comment:

• natsuhumble
    replied
    slow action

Leave a comment:

• MageKean
    replied
    still got no character in my account or reply from anyone,,,

Leave a comment:

• natsuhumble
    replied
    this is my ticket number 576861
    i hope (J3)Natsu transfer to (S56)natsuhumble and i trust to R2 team to restore my account cloning..thanks..
    im tired for a few months for waiting for restoretion my account, every day, night and minute visit your page forum, but untill now no action..

Leave a comment:

• paliuananjp
    replied
    codename : (S8)xPauL scion lvl 56 +
    class : knight

plss recover my account

ty

Leave a comment:

• reivech
    replied
    The following errors occurred with your submission
    R2CS_JPRestore has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space......?????

Leave a comment:

• R222888706
    replied
    miss memorylane?..im a little late about this restoration...im trying to send ticket but its shows this
    - "The following errors occurred with your submission

R2CS_JPRestore has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."--

help please..

Leave a comment:

• ShaneDragon
    replied
    so when will the enxt one happen i need to know so i dont make this same mistake agian

Leave a comment:

• R218517834
    replied
    cool.. how are you all

Leave a comment:

• R218623930
    replied
    hello.. how are you all

Leave a comment:

• R218623930
    replied
    hello.. how are you all

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by reivech View Post
    i need help.....where to find R2CS_JPResrore....????
    Please follow the instructions in the first post of this thread, which state to include the required information and send it in a ticket.

Leave a comment:

• reivech
    replied
    i need help.....where to find R2CS_JPResrore....????

Leave a comment:

Working...
X