Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joyopark Players: Character Restoration Options inside - Please Read!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kelogsss
    replied
    hai dont know someone told me about this.. i do what they want to restore my char but still no reply...

Leave a comment:

• kelogsss
    replied
    hai dont know someone told me about this.. i do what they want to restore my char but still no reply...

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by kelogsss View Post
    why our char are not yet restore ?? someone said that monday is the day that our char will be restored .. T.T
    The update was updated Thursday saying this coming Thursday.

Leave a comment:

• kelogsss
    replied
    why our char are not yet restore ?? someone said that monday is the day that our char will be restored .. T.T

Leave a comment:

• jason__311
    replied
    Originally posted by Tray012 View Post
    Ugghhh.. I didnt get my Character restored T_T

(J7)Rhaiine01
    soon we will get character restored *_*

J7 HuStLe
    plane:Eldion

Leave a comment:

• Tray012
    replied
    Ugghhh.. I didnt get my Character restored T_T

(J7)Rhaiine01

Leave a comment:

• deedeex
    replied
    Originally posted by R243942 View Post
    Yeah leave it to you Awesome to stick your nose where it doesn't belong. It's a game little boy put your big boy pants on and stop worrying about what others are arguing about or doing and worry about yourself thanks.
    follow your own adivice

Leave a comment:

• R27900779
    replied
    Yeah leave it to you Awesome to stick your nose where it doesn't belong. It's a game little boy put your big boy pants on and stop worrying about what others are arguing about or doing and worry about yourself thanks.
    you're the one who started insulting people, not awsome. you're the one who stuck your nose where it didn't belong and attacked dee for no reason. awsome just stated a point. back the hell off. you're nobody to mess around with everyone you see on this forum

Leave a comment:

• R243942
    replied
    LOL Zagen that's too funny

Leave a comment:

• ZagenIsHere
    replied
    Chill guys... We just can make Awesome know his lesson by killing him in game hehe lets see what can i do to him if my char back cuz thats the way he can understand words

Leave a comment:

• AlexisFlare
    replied
    ok..................

Leave a comment:

• R243942
    replied
    Get over yourself it's a game no one cares of your stupid threats...watch out you said something I don't like? uh oh i'm going kill you on a game lol get a life

Leave a comment:

• Awesome3
    replied
    Um fyi this is a public forum and you are arguing on this public forum anyone can respond. Please actually think before you respond. My big boy pants? Take your own advice. I'm not a constant whiner or all bark and no bite. Have fun.

Leave a comment:

• R243942
    replied
    Originally posted by Awesome3 View Post
    Yeah leave it to you Danion to keep starting more things that you can't finish.

Leave a comment:

• Awesome3
    replied
    Originally posted by deedeex View Post
    danion? i dont even know that person LMFAO nice
    A lot of people he argues with don't know him.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X