Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joyopark Players: Character Restoration Options inside - Please Read!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rheshadik
    replied
    i think no one get any reply to JPRestore.

Leave a comment:

• BossMama68
    replied
    hello . it should have no char information on your new R2 account , then we can restore your chat info This is all I got for a reply and I made a totally new account registration on R2 and have not played on it at all so not sure what the problem is!!!

Leave a comment:

• RedCarizJ
    replied
    i still dont got my account restored and no reply from them saying -- you were all set to be restored

Leave a comment:

• rxl666
    replied
    How do I get contact information for R2 corporate office? It seems that the employees don't want to do their job, so someone needs to talk to someone who can encourage them to do so.

Leave a comment:

• deedeex
    replied
    i sent the info less than 24h after this topic was posted. i was asked for an update and replied to it i believe 2 days later on the 10th. this way too much guys, its not fair for us to be given hope and wrong ideas. ive had patience, i didnt stalk the forums, i didnt spam the staff, i waited in my shell like a good girl but dang people, this is not fair. as rxl666 says, this is not in any way, shape or form directed at memorylane, but at the ones in charge with the technical process of the restore, who im sorry, but should find a job they're good at....

Leave a comment:

• R216876647
    replied
    were can we all send a email to the devs to get this fixed now? if we flood them they will have to

Leave a comment:

• rxl666
    replied
    sent mail 06-10-2013 05:43 AM and have not received a response...

Leave a comment:

• R215682127
    replied
    no toon and i didnt get a pm back saying im all good or bad on info

Leave a comment:

• sillu25
    replied
    cant find my (J2)silvu and i sent my info 2 weeks ago and no email that i get my character restored

Leave a comment:

• cessilia
    replied
    i sent my info 2 weeks ago but no reply at all

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by rheshadik View Post
    Is there anyone who can tell us what will happen now??It doesn't feel good when you always wait for the given date and Nothing happen!!
    I know you're upset, and I am right there with you. But, I need to gather information right now before I can do anything else for any of you.

Again- anyone posting about not finding their character, please also include if you got a reply from JPRestore saying you were all set to be restored. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• R216876647
    replied
    no mail saying will be restored or if i have anything wrong they need an emergancy maint to get this fixed now this is getting redicules

Leave a comment:

• RydaXLotus
    replied
    Memory I sent my info the week of them posting the instructions, and have yet to get a response.

Leave a comment:

• rheshadik
    replied
    Is there anyone who can tell us what will happen now??It doesn't feel good when you always wait for the given date and Nothing happen!!

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Keep the updates coming guys.

I would love to know if any of you who are still not finding your characters got a mail saying you were all set to be restored, as well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X