Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joyopark Players: Character Restoration Options inside - Please Read!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I'm guessing we have to wait another week for our characters?

Comment

• i quess we do
      (J2)silvu Eidolon priest
      guild (J1)Titans
      lvl 88 Eidolon Priest

Comment

• well then maybe i will see everyone next week. Until then I won't be back here all of this waiting is to damn nerve racking. Have fun

Comment

• IGN S2)xNeo
          Server:Viper touch
          Plane:Idolan
          Guild:Malaysiawar

GM .. i wan play .. please open back ^_^

Comment

• Originally posted by R22102902 View Post
            Im sure that going to check wont effect things, as long as you DO NOT make a toon on the toon screen if you don't see yours there. Simply checking can't create information as you are not making a toon, so no information can be made.

Today is the day, but not everyone will be getting on today, like Memory said It just means that you didn't make this Maintenance as they aren't done verifying the information you sent them, but you could be up in the next maintenance
            I appreciate your time to respond and am sure you are right as I thought this also. However, I want to make absolutely certain before I risk anything. So please can someone who has access to the gm verify it?

Comment

• over 5 days still no pm

Comment

• The team running this project has been so busy running this project that I haven't been able to catch anyone for any updates.

Please remain patient.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Thing is, they ARE fixing it. Even tho it sucks to wait, Just knowing their working on it is good enough at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by VideoXKid View Post
                    Thing is, they ARE fixing it. Even tho it sucks to wait, Just knowing their working on it is good enough at this point.
                    Waited this long whats a few more days, knowing they are helping.

Comment

• I logged in on my R2 account then to my surprise, under crystal saga, it says last played on S58 Hollorn Cliff, but when i tried to take a peek, on the loading page, it says 'infinity%', and i haven't receive any email or pm yet. so i guess it's on the process of restoration.

Comment

• okay. why do things keep getting updated on what to send in. makes it quite the pain prob for both me and whoever is verifying all the info, if i have to resend all the info all over again adding in what it is you want for info every other day.
                        League of Angels
                        ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
                        Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
                        10.6 Million+ BR
                        The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
                        (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
                        Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

• Originally posted by RealChaosblade View Post
                          okay. why do things keep getting updated on what to send in. makes it quite the pain prob for both me and whoever is verifying all the info, if i have to resend all the info all over again adding in what it is you want for info every other day.
                          The only update was to have everyone include the R2 account you guys wanted characters transferred to. The second update was just a reminder that there are 2 options (character restore or crystals refund), and no one was saying which option they wanted.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

• So are we having to wait another week for our characters now?

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	wew.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	1670363

Sir MemoryLane, can i ask you why when i open my account in r2games shows that i played on [S63] Hellstorm even im not and no one knows my account and password.

Comment

• Originally posted by rheshadik View Post
                                [Miss] MemoryLane, can i ask you why when i open my account in r2games shows that i played on [S63] Hellstorm even im not and no one knows my account and password.
                                If you click on a server, it will show up as your "Last played on" server, regardless of if there's a character there or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X