Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joyopark Players: Character Restoration Options inside - Please Read!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dakogamay View Post
    hope they can fix that ML cause our character already there @ server 59 of your the only problem is we cannot login
    The characters have been on the servers since the merge. It was the login information that got all messed up. This thread is to inform everyone that they found a way to fix it, and they need all of your information.

I hope you're all contacting your friends, letting them all know to send the mail as requested in the first post of this thread.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      The characters have been on the servers since the merge. It was the login information that got all messed up. This thread is to inform everyone that they found a way to fix it, and they need all of your information.

I hope you're all contacting your friends, letting them all know to send the mail as requested in the first post of this thread.

Been trying to contact and help all i can for this. but i know many of my friends are really upset about the whole situation and are more then likely not gonna bother
      League of Angels
      ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
      Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
      10.6 Million+ BR
      The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
      (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
      Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

• I already sent info why no mail yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by (J3)ChaosOrison View Post
          I already sent info why no mail yet?
          This could mean they haven't gotten to your mail yet, or that there's no problem with what you sent. Please be patient, we're still a ways off from Thursday still.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by (J3)ChaosOrison View Post
            I already sent info why no mail yet?
            already told in here. if anything was sent in wrong you will be messaged to resolve that part of the info. if not we have to wait for a message saying we got our char back.
            League of Angels
            ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
            Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
            10.6 Million+ BR
            The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
            (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
            Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

• Crosses fingers, soon....

Comment

• Thursday Thursday Thursday

Comment

• We are getting so close hopefully they do not punish us all for the ones that do not understand what to do like they did last week

Comment

• i hope R2CS_JpRestore will reply to my 3rd and 4th message because my first and second message is incomplete and wrong

Comment

• how soon people could get their accounts and go back in the game?is there a date? im dying to kill joyo players

Comment

• Originally posted by bl4nkY View Post
                        how soon people could get their accounts and go back in the game?is there a date? im dying to kill joyo players
                        If you filled out all the information correctly, the maintenance for this week is Thursday 2 am PST ; and usually lasts about 1-2 hours but it could be longer since they're restoring some accounts.

Originally posted by icyqueen1985 View Post
                        We are getting so close hopefully they do not punish us all for the ones that do not understand what to do like they did last week
                        Why would they punish you? D:
                        They won't lol..
                        They just informed you that you missed 1 or 2 important informational answers and advised you to be 100% sure you got everything that is asked of you in the 1st post.
                        Ign: (S44)Euthanize
                        Guild: (J1)Philippines
                        Level: 150 Eidolon
                        Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
                        I'm annoying.
                        ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

• Originally posted by R216270483 View Post
                          i hope R2CS_JpRestore will reply to my 3rd and 4th message because my first and second message is incomplete and wrong
                          They will figure out which messages have the complete information As long as one mail has the full information, you'll be okay.

Comment

• Thanks to all of R2games, players and staff, for helping those of us from joyopark that want to play here, find the way. (a special thanks to memorylane, a special person of greatness)
                            (J1)Alana

Level 120 Eidolon Hybrid Rogue

Too many pets and mounts and achievements to list them all

Leader of (J1)Titans, number one guild of joyopark

Comment

• They punished me because I had all the info they were asking for, I even got it confirmed from a MOD here and I still didn't get my characters back because of to many mess ups by others I am just hoping this does not happen this Thursday. The ones that have it right should at least get theirs even if there is only a few

Comment

• awwww thats not punishing you

I think r2 just wanted to get as many as possible up and running instead of just a handful

Comment

Working...
                                X