Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joyopark Players: Character Restoration Options inside - Please Read!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Thursday is on full-on sure that were getting our characters back? cause i never got any message from em .. I hope my character gets restored even if i have to open my joyopark account to prove that it was mine

(J7)Rhaiine01 (Bunny warrior ) xD
    ( J7)Rhaiine01:cool:
    Bunny Warrior :p

Comment

• Originally posted by Tray012 View Post
      So Thursday is on full-on sure that were getting our characters back? cause i never got any message from em .. I hope my character gets restored even if i have to open my joyopark account to prove that it was mine

(J7)Rhaiine01 (Bunny warrior ) xD
      Joyopark Players: Character Restoration Options inside - Please Read!
      if been following those steps then would guess so if that's whats goin on

Comment

• hi alana cant wait to get back on and see all my friends again

Comment

• i know i gave all my correct info but no message yet. i know one of my friends did but none of my other friends did. i managed to send in the updates just after the meintenance. but im hoping. if not, oh well. i got my books here ^_^
          (S21) MissDee
          Gunner
          lvl 66+
          225k+ might
          GM of ROCKST★R
          Epic Alpaca
          In game and IRL wife of (J8)DeathBringer[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

if you need any help with in game problems add me on fb here and send me a pm. i hardly check my whispers and forum pms

Comment

• Yup.. ready to bring out any kind of proff. they want.. i have a screen **** of my crystal payments anyway so i should be good.

Comment

• -_- why it s h oo t censored?

Comment

• Good Morning...
                Game: Crystal Saga
                Server: (S63)Hellstorm
                Character: (S63)Achilles
                Guild: LostLedion
                Class: Ranger
                Plane: Mortal
                Level: 70

Comment

• i still know only about one person among my friends getting the message. how many people actually got a pm saying their char will be restored today? cause i still didnt and im starting to worry. i know i sent out all the info
                  (S21) MissDee
                  Gunner
                  lvl 66+
                  225k+ might
                  GM of ROCKST★R
                  Epic Alpaca

if you need any help with in game problems add me on fb here and send me a pm. i hardly check my whispers and forum pms

Comment

• nothing here. except the message saying i didnt specify char resto or xtal refund. even though i did :/

Comment

• so if the message sent to r2cs_jPrestore was wrong. he/she will sent back message telling that the information sent was wrong? so what if you sent the info and got no reply is that means that u've sent the right info.?

Comment

• I got the message that i need to let them no which one i wanted the day after the last update, sent the requested info and never got another message. Hopping they are just going to restore.

Comment

• I got a msg saying my toon would be restored during maintence, but before i posted to restore and asked them to double check if i had the right info. And in turn they replyed and confirmed. If you dont get a response after youve sent your info im assuming that means your correct and shouldnt have a reason to worry. Memorylane confirms this in an earlier post. So again, if you dont get a reply and you know your msg was sent with the right info, that simply means its correct and you will be restored.

Comment

• i still want to know why west coast server is mering into east coast server o.o

Comment

• Originally posted by VideoXKid View Post
                              I got a msg saying my toon would be restored during maintence, but before i posted to restore and asked them to double check if i had the right info. And in turn they replyed and confirmed. If you dont get a response after youve sent your info im assuming that means your correct and shouldnt have a reason to worry. Memorylane confirms this in an earlier post. So again, if you dont get a reply and you know your msg was sent with the right info, that simply means its correct and you will be restored.
                              thanx hun. i got the message asking for the update info on thursday last week, replied and then nothing so i assume everythings fine. cant want to see my panda panda toon X_X
                              (S21) MissDee
                              Gunner
                              lvl 66+
                              225k+ might
                              GM of ROCKST★R
                              Epic Alpaca

Comment

• dee can we recover cigaro and inverse?its me disturb,..

Comment

Working...
                                X