No announcement yet.

[Guide] Island of Blessings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there a chance to get 2x rewards from the pack?if yes from wich one?

Comment

Originally posted by R22517848 View Post
      is there a chance to get 2x rewards from the pack?if yes from wich one?
      seems each, or at least purple rain

Comment

does it drop rainstone if u die?

Comment

there is only 1 thing that could make this event even better, then it already is and that is more times. You have it on now at 10:00ST so maybe adding some more on at 13:00ST and 16:00St as well. These are just examples of other times, before someone says "NO, other events on at that time" -_- but at them, end of day there are events on nearly every hour after 12ST so no times is going to be perfect. But a time that would NOT be good is Trove, LG, Wedding, Crypt etc seeing as r2 like putting most events on at that time for some reason LOL

R2 you have finally made an event that is awesome, please don't mess it up now
          Last edited by Apoloymi; 06-18-2013, 04:58 PM.
          APOLOYMI
          MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
          LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
          (S44)PSYCHODELICA
          GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

is this island blessing permanen in pvp menus?

Comment

Originally posted by Gumih0 View Post
              does it drop rainstone if u die?
              No. But I would like to see this option added to this event. Make it much more competitive.

Originally posted by jusmeidi View Post
              is this island blessing permanen in pvp menus?
              Yes it is. Non-permanent event are always on the Special tab.
              A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

(S1)(S2)(S3)SERVERS SOME PLAYERS THERE IS NOT TURNING IN RAINSTONESI HATE THEM I ONLY GET BLUE PACK TONIGHT

Comment

(S1)(S2)(S3)SERVERS SOME PLAYERS THERE IS NOT TURNING IN RAINSTONESI HATE THEM I ONLY GET BLUE PACK TONIGHT
                  you should all work together :/ as even if they have max Sperion and Wings it still benefits them as they have sell the EW and SP to make gold
                  APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                  GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

well itll be my first time trying it, but from what i haer its gonna be amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
                      you should all work together :/ as even if they have max Sperion and Wings it still benefits them as they have sell the EW and SP to make gold
                      that may still benefit them but some of them complain that the price of SP sharply decreased. just like S50 and company where the price decreases from 90g to 40-60g which is heartbreaking for them.

Comment

that may still benefit them but some of them complain that the price of SP sharply decreased. just like S50 and company where the price decreases from 90g to 40-60g which is heartbreaking for them.
                        Well if they have Max Sperion they have no need for the SP LOL and yes prices go up and down, they clearly need to get a grip i think personally.

The Price of SP are going down in price on my server and I must say people are happy about it LOL our SP were 1D each, I seen them at 80/70g now. the ones that have Max Sperion and Max Wing and are moaning about the purple packs need to get a grip. Sorry but at the end of the day none cashers deserve the right to get items they need, and this Island of the Blessed is it. They just don't want people catching up to them and are just being selfish personally.

I cashed for my Sperion, and I'm happy that finally there is an event that will help others out.
                        APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                        GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
                          Well if they have Max Sperion they have no need for the SP LOL and yes prices go up and down, they clearly need to get a grip i think personally.

The Price of SP are going down in price on my server and I must say people are happy about it LOL our SP were 1D each, I seen them at 80/70g now. the ones that have Max Sperion and Max Wing and are moaning about the purple packs need to get a grip. Sorry but at the end of the day none cashers deserve the right to get items they need, and this Island of the Blessed is it. They just don't want people catching up to them and are just being selfish personally.

I cashed for my Sperion, and I'm happy that finally there is an event that will help others out.

usually its casher support which makes things like this even possible, so ty!&agree with Apoloymi
                          if think of it like game systems, they initially are pricey- some limited edition releases, the sales makes it then easier for the company to produce said system for cheaper yet at same performance. supply &demand. I agree its normal for prices to change. markets always have fluctuations.
                          what i think people don't expect is what those steep prices they like to charge people does to the community. like selling dragon crystal 60g+ . buying 4 and failing. very disheartening. not even worth the trouble of buying from shops honestly if the player shops are gonna try price gouging as much as can. yes will say that and i don't mean to be rude but its true, the prices in player shops are what players DECIDE. I understand some cashers liked to use soul prints as a way to get the most out of selling items to people for a lot. you'll have to find something else to price up that people can't get if want to continue with your ways. but you'll have to understand players deserve these ways to earn as well. there are plenty of things that separate cash and non cash users in place now more so. i.e monster handbook &divine wings. those are things normal players aren't getting.

my second question is where do those cashers intend to spend all the gold they get from price gouging if there isn't much of a supply of anything in market? if have maxed gear etc just collecting gold for fun. less helping guild mates. which this event helps everyone.

personally when I go shake up my server and sell items for those prices listed, I see my shop empty in matters of seconds.
                          then will watch the other shop that had SP just sit there for days less someone has enough to buy crazy priced items.
                          lower prices means more sales- people will be able to and more willing to invest to your shops wares+happier customers even if they happen to fail. if you sold someone something in game private shop- they are your customer. I always see everyone say customer is always right here towards R2.
                          if your having your private item shop business- you have ppl to look after too, less you don't want them to return to your private shop
                          there's been a person selling EW about two stacks for about a week now, same person been selling EW for months same price. in same spot for 20g+. not many ppl are gonna empty that shop. takes a while to earn gold especially for the newer people marking prices up and up and up for. or even for the older players. took months for a friend( 100+ eido priest) to buy enough EW for extreme angel lord. and that's just second tier of wings.
                          its taken me almost a stack of EW for just angel lord +3. that would be nearly 50p + per one wing upgrade at normal wing prices. meaning two months of solid dedication nearly to one upgrade for most or more if was to buy from market. totally not going to buy that. most people don't, they just get angel lord wings and stop upgrading, that's been the way of most since dawn of cs. time for a change
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	block party.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	181.3 KB
ID:	1670476
                          Here's a pic of one of my servers Block party's. kinda shows that we all want the supply, meaning every server has a intense demand for these items. so should be a appreciated event. quite a gem we have now
                          Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 06-19-2013, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Block party? I raise you After Party.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	waypasttime.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	418.0 KB
ID:	1670478

Didn't get kick out once the timer is done, and i manage to replicate this twice.

Comment

Sad no one on our server seems to get the work together thing they thrive off the drama of not helping anyone but themselves. Sad this game is not what it used to be. There used to be genuinely nice people and now they don't help anyone unless it benefits them in some way so they don't care if even their guildies are getting screwed because they already have max sperions. Its sad really just hope they fix the event so no one can have more of an advantage than anyone else. Sucks too cause from the posts i have read we are all the only server that seems to have this problem.
                              Last edited by SheLLz; 06-20-2013, 01:53 AM.
                              Server: Aurora Point
                              Char Name: (S1)SheLLz
                              Level/Plane:124 Eidolon (Leveling )
                              Class: Knight
                              Guild: NOYPI
                              ♥Married to (S1)4Heals♥

Comment

well i remember during the first or second quarter of this year, the price of SP was around 40-50g. i quitted around april-may due to the stuck at 50% issue though i came back a month later coz the game i played was boring as hell. and i was shocked that the price escalated to 80g. what's the reason behind these increase anyway?
                                Crystal Saga
                                Server:Crimson Groves
                                IGN: (S50)Bourbon
                                Guild: (S33)DRAGONSHEART
                                Class:Knight
                                Lvl: 47 scion

Comment

Working...
                                X