Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joanwwy87
    replied
    Hi, I need help for one of my friends. His email is not activated/ does not exist. He used an old email account which he hasnt login for ages. But his account is transferred. He can't remember his user name. What should he do?

Leave a comment:

• Apoloymi
    replied
    now they are telling me that the reason i didnt transfer is because they only transferred S1 server from Dovo, i told them there was only one server left at Dovo so i should still be brought over
    they haven't just transferred S1 from Dovo -_- iv been talking to V1 V2 and V3

Here send these screen shots in your next ticket it might help you

Show V2 and V3 (which is Dovo) talking in WC
    Click image for larger version

Name:	V3 and V2.png
Views:	1
Size:	466.6 KB
ID:	1670449

And there is a screen shot a V1 toon in StarGlade

Name:	V1.png
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	1670451

And heres a player from V1 saying what Dovo servers merged
    V1=Dovo S1, V2=Dovo S2 and V3= Dovo S3

Name:	V1V2V3.png
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	1670452
    Last edited by Apoloymi; 06-17-2013, 07:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• emeraldburst
    replied
    now they are telling me that the reason i didnt transfer is because they only transferred S1 server from Dovo, i told them there was only one server left at Dovo so i should still be brought over

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by RealChaosblade View Post
    Blah. they did not even add anyone last time who did fill it out properly. i was not among them but still i hope that is not an exscuse to add anyone again this next maintenance >.<
    That's because they needed a bigger batch of people. There was so few people who filled everything out correctly, that it would have been a waste of resources to do it.

Leave a comment:

• Apoloymi
    replied
    how long is this supposed to take? i still can't get on..
    Are you Dovo or Joyo?

Leave a comment:

• PuffaLump
    replied
    how long is this supposed to take? i still can't get on..

Leave a comment:

• BossTsunaSawada
    replied
    Will there be any merge for S60? It's like a ghost server...only few people play

Leave a comment:

• TeaganJocics
    replied
    this thread is in regards to dovo merge not joyo
    Last edited by TeaganJocics; 06-17-2013, 06:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RealChaosblade
    replied
    Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
    Filling out the information incorrectly will not provide you the character, then. There are proper instructions on how the Joyo members are supposed to deal with this. If they could not provide the information correctly, then it's not R2's fault.

Blah. they did not even add anyone last time who did fill it out properly. i was not among them but still i hope that is not an exscuse to add anyone again this next maintenance >.<

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Originally posted by RealChaosblade View Post
    Soooooo Bored waiting.
    I really hope they don't tell us again after next maintenance that they did not add anyone to play from joyo because not a lot of people filled out the info correctly!
    Filling out the information incorrectly will not provide you the character, then. There are proper instructions on how the Joyo members are supposed to deal with this. If they could not provide the information correctly, then it's not R2's fault.

Leave a comment:

• RealChaosblade
    replied
    Soooooo Bored waiting.
    I really hope they don't tell us again after next maintenance that they did not add anyone to play from joyo because not a lot of people filled out the info correctly!

Leave a comment:

• ShadowGammaDraco
    replied
    Update:
    1. [Joypark S1-S2-S4] + [R2GAMES S35-S39-S44-S48-S53]
    Server:US West/PVP
    After merger Joypark S1-S2-S4 char name prefix changed as J1 J2 J4.

2. [Joypark S6-S7-S8] + [R2GAMES S52-S55-S57-S59]
    Server:US East/PVP
    After merger Joypark S6-S7-S8 char name prefix changed as J6 J7 J8.

3. [Joypark S3-S5] + [R2GAMES S60]
    Server:US East/PVE
    After merger Joypark S3-S5char name prefix changed asJ3 J5.
    http://forum.joyopark.com/viewthread...extra=page%3D1
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    A server merge with Joypark and R2Games servers is scheduled for Tuesday, May 14th beginning at 2:00 AM EDT (11:00 PM PDT on the 13th). These servers will be down for approximately 6 hrs to allow for adequate testing, but could be shorter. The servers to be merged are:
    • Servers S35-S39-S44 for R2Games will merge with servers S1-S2-S4 for Joypark.
    • Server S56-S58 for R2Games will merge with servers S3-S5 for Joypark.
    • Servers S52-S55-S57 for R2Games will merge with servers S6-S7-S8 for Joypark.

Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

After the merge the following things will happen:
    1. Each character from R2Games servers will still have a S# marker added to the front of their name. For example, (S52)RoryWilliams on Plethurian Plains will still be (S52)RoryWillaims.
    2. Each character from Joypark servers will have a J# marker added to the front of their name. For example, ClaraOswald from Joypark server S1 will be (J1)ClaraOswald.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....th-2-00-AM-EDT
    for joyopark users that's what i could find so far on the servers your merging to
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 06-17-2013, 04:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Apoloymi
    replied
    I do nto understand 1 bit I am Artixkreiger from joyo park (s3)Artixkreiger this aint making since ok so what do I do I alrdy sent the restore thing no message bk and I am wondering what site wil lwe paly on and what server would server for s3 dragon hook joyopark be on ! explain I don't understand whats going on im 15 years old and im not understanding
    This merge wasnt for JoyoPark it was for DovoGames.

With the Joyo park one you Follow these Instructions

Send a Private Message to R2CS_JPRestore

Your Real Name, Email Address, and new R2 Account Name
    Your Joyo Account Name, Registration Date, Registration IP/Country, Registration Email
    Your Character's Server, Character Name, Character level
    And the latest recharge info: recharge date, transaction, amount
    and tell them what OPTION you are going for
    Last edited by Apoloymi; 06-17-2013, 04:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R218596282
    replied
    I do nto understand 1 bit I am Artixkreiger from joyo park (s3)Artixkreiger this aint making since ok so what do I do I alrdy sent the restore thing no message bk and I am wondering what site wil lwe paly on and what server would server for s3 dragon hook joyopark be on ! explain I don't understand whats going on im 15 years old and im not understanding

Leave a comment:

• R218596282
    replied
    so what server till joyopark s3 be on

Leave a comment:

Working...
X