6/20/2013 CS Emergency Maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6/20/2013 CS Emergency Maintenance

Servers will be going down for a short while to address a issue, please have patience
    All Servers will be going down at 11:30 PM EDT (Eastern Standard Time) on Thursday, June 20th. Downtime is expected to last 1 hour, but could be shorter.
    http://www.r2games.com/news/view/?id=2489

Hopefully the issue is changing back the old time for Island of Blessing. New time doesn't work for anyone located anywhere.

Comment

good thing i al;rdy did ladder

Comment

what happening?

Comment

well i hope they reinstate my Training grounds tries on the newgrounds server cause i just enter it right when they started it

Comment

you folks keep making servers and merging old,,howsabout you fix the lag,finnish the ga,e and put more than 15 total minutes into your game guides!!!.. i have played this game for 2 years and am refusing to purchase again until these points of interest are met.
            this is asking no more than any game on the net,,i have to go to other game sites to figure out your events,. you gave no warning of this shut down you couldnt even wait until reset knowing all of your customers are franticly trying to squeeze in last minute runs..it is almost like you go out of your way to make the payers/players angry.

Comment

its has to be the new armor, only thing i can see being the issue

Comment

yeah its good im done doing dungeons, daily quests, ladder, tg, etc...
                ign: (S8)iamkyubi
                class: Hybrid Anti-mage Ranger
                plane; eidolon
                server: (S8) Kaspaya Beach

Comment

agreed,it is back to back with other events overlapping times it makes no sense why they moved it to 1200 knowing it will overlap other events..1000 am was a secent time,and for all the pacific folks two times a day wouldnt be too hard to do and limit to one participation if they want it limited to one run.

Comment

A little warning next time please? >.>"
                    IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
                    Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
                    Class:: Rogue
                    Plane:: Eidolon
                    LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
                    Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

Everyone
                      A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

still would have been nice for some warning in game or even on forums this thread did not apear till after they shut the servers down
                        Name: (S51)Aliceianna
                        Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
                        Class: Ranger Hybrid
                        Plane: Eidolon
                        Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
                        Level: 143+
                        Honor Rank:Emperor
                        Mount: Killin
                        Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

I'm not exactly sure whats wrong with the armor lol. Saw a few people already have it, is that the problem?
                          What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by catfishglass View Post
                            you folks keep making servers and merging old,,howsabout you fix the lag,finnish the ga,e and put more than 15 total minutes into your game guides!!!.. i have played this game for 2 years and am refusing to purchase again until these points of interest are met.
                            this is asking no more than any game on the net,,i have to go to other game sites to figure out your events,. you gave no warning of this shut down you couldnt even wait until reset knowing all of your customers are franticly trying to squeeze in last minute runs..it is almost like you go out of your way to make the payers/players angry.
                            hey ikr...i was in my ladder on floor 65 when we were kicked out, only a 10min friggin warning, thats a joke! already done cancelled my VIP, seeing as how i weaponcrashed last week, and cant spawn a bloody FL to save my life, but others in the server i'm on have 2 FL now and less than 30 eggs, ive done 44 FLE and nothing....keep it consistent at least.....whatever, they'll nvr see another dime outta my pocket, im maxed out atm and not giving them any more IRL cash. Let the others OL waste their money....idc anymore.

Comment

Server down time corresponds with end of NBA game... coincidence? o-O
                              IGN: (S4)Starflyer
                              Server: Wilterlands
                              Level: Eidolon (130+)
                              Class: Powah Ranger! (Anti w/heals)
                              Guild: EX (â€*Exorcistâ€*) Officer
                              Goal: To make people smile! â€*
                              I`m a friendly person ;3

Comment

Working...
                              X