Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Lottery Extended to 7/11 23:59 server time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's either cause the lottery system won't mix well with lvl150 content update or there will be a new lottery system that will come into play in the future with more Ares equipment. (Judging on other CS versions).

Comment

for u ppl thatwant ares shards... buy from others... theres bound to be 20 floating around on a server

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
        for u ppl thatwant ares shards... buy from others... theres bound to be 20 floating around on a server
        as if they wont overprice it. people are so obsessed with gold that they tend to overprice things. hahahah

Comment

You're looking at between 2-3.5d EACH shard on my server...you think that's reasonable people? I think it's price gouging. Several people were able to exploit the ares' armor bug last week b4 emergency maintenance, and now that it's how it SHOULD be, the server markets have already been destroyed. HAD IT not been bugged in the beginning, the prices would be around half of what they are currently, b/c everyone would still need them and the demand side of things would be more balanced. Royally screwed the economy up for these things. ugh, grats again r2 for turning the knobs on the rack a bit tighter, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Tim View Post
            With regard to drop rates, this item is a rare drop. If you are having trouble finding Treasure Keys, the other way to obtain them is to recharge:

2,000 Crystal - 1 Treasure Key
            4,000 Crystal - 2 Treasure Keys
            6,000 Crystal - 3 Treasure Keys
            8,000 Crystal - 4 Treasure Keys

...and so on. Every 2,000 Crystal recharged = 1 Treasure Key. Have updated the original post to include to include this information.
            Well that ratio is just **, since i cashed 40k xtals divided in 2, which means 30k & 10k and all i got was 2 keys.
            Yet i filed a ticket about it, but no one has done anything for it to fix it or whatsoever, so i just lost 18 keys, ty R2.
            Server:Eternal Sanctum
            IGN: (S57)Marsilio
            Lv 150 Eidolon Combat Rogue
            Pet: , Guardian Angel Gen 5 +13, Ultrasaurus rex Gen 1 +13, Scorpy Gen 1 +13
            Soul completion: 1700+
            Promethean Wings IV
            Auguric Frag X +14

P.S. DeathDealer is my honey.

Comment

So whats actually going on with this event then, it should of ended but we still have the lottery icon, also what about ares
              shards? i doubt a whole server has enough shards for 2 pieces of armor the req is to high, i suggest either lowering it to like 5
              or 10 to synth, or put it back to how it was when it was "Glitched".
              IGN: GetRekt Alpha server 3 (Stormthrone) Level 60 Rogue ^.^

Beta IGN:GetRekt hoping to roll priest ;D

Comment

how am i supposed to get 20 Ares' shards by the 7th if i can't even get keys
                Alexandriaa S41 lvl 70 Mage 1,223,430 Br (Vip5)

LexÃ*Ã* S42 lvl 70 Hunter 1,299,090 Br (Vip7)

Comment

Lottery still working, GOT 3 keys yesterday from Psyco

Comment

just bought 10k crystal and NOT even a single key >< what happened to the extended event?!?

Comment

I hope this lottery was permanent! -.-

Comment

Should I file a ticket concerning not receiving keys all last week with purchases?

Comment

Always file a ticket if you have any problems with the purchase.

Comment

Well the Lottery System isn't there anymore, so the Keys are useless now
                            APOLOYMI
                            MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                            LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                            (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                            GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

yea i became lvl 75 a day after this event ended and i got a key if the event is over take the keys out but u should make this a perm event

Comment

Soooo, is the Lottery coming back, ever? I just want to know what to do with all the keys I'm still collecting.
                                "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Working...
                                X