Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    u minimum need a party of lvl 60+ or scions lvl 60+ in order to pass lvl 20 or a 7k attack and 7k defense should help

Leave a comment:

• SweetRaine
    replied
    found them, thanks!!

*died too*
    *random* oh my!~ lv.120 mob >_<;;

Leave a comment:

• tcatlin
    replied
    Originally posted by SweetRaine View Post
    Emm, where do I go to find all these Crystal Ladder monsters?
    I've already activate the quest, but ain't any clue on where's Crystal Ladder or where its monsters located? >_<
    they are in Crystal ladder which can be found in The Tree of Life

Leave a comment:

• SweetRaine
    replied
    Emm, where do I go to find all these Crystal Ladder monsters?
    I've already activate the quest, but ain't any clue on where's Crystal Ladder or where its monsters located? >_<

Leave a comment:

• R22260316
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Once a day, every day, for the whole week
    :O
    Mind = blown
    Time to start paying off high level scions to take me along.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by R22260316 View Post
    I'm relatively new so I haven't seen (or maybe I just didn't pay attention) the last time there were Ladder Quests.

So I'm just wondering. Are these quests renewable daily or is it that once you do them, they're done for the entire event/week?
    Once a day, every day, for the whole week

Leave a comment:

• R22260316
    replied
    I'm relatively new so I haven't seen (or maybe I just didn't pay attention) the last time there were Ladder Quests.

So I'm just wondering. Are these quests renewable daily or is it that once you do them, they're done for the entire event/week?

Leave a comment:

• Botolminum
    replied
    Originally posted by Zalfe View Post
    I think if this event were made permanent everyone would love you R2.
    Only if it resets per day, and not like one time only thing.

Leave a comment:

• Chelsia
    replied
    YAY the ladder quests are back! *glomps* I haven't been to 50 yet T^T

Leave a comment:

• Zalfe
    replied
    I think if this event were made permanent everyone would love you R2.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Tshwjxeeb View Post
    Yo R2! why you not get back to us about that...you guys should do maintenance right at reset so we can get the full benefits of all the event you guys do..i think its lame for you guys not to help us or reply. and i am going to cancel VIP membership if you guys don't help us.. and this goes as will with my friends..
    Have you tried filing a ticket?

Leave a comment:

• Botolminum
    replied
    It's their style, this is why it's important to tell us about the events at least few days before or something. I mean can't you guys test the events 1 day before in a private server or test server ? You don't even have to tell about the events description, just the head title should be enough for most people to guess.

Almost every thursday i have to wait and hold back from doing dungeons, ladders, or any other activity that might be connected to events (at least based on previous experience). Basically wasting 4+ hours doing nothing.

but anyway, this is currently the best event ever, love this.

Leave a comment:

• R2454718
    replied
    wow, totally WOW. I do love this one :3

Leave a comment:

• abram
    replied
    yea sure what ever i think if R2 is going to do this stuff they should put events up at reset so we dont have to guess what is going to be the next event. and what if i didnt have time today to play..i would be missing the whole ladder and the event thats why i do it after reset so i think R2 is kinda at fault too..

Leave a comment:

• Platopus
    replied
    Thats kinda ur own loss dude... You gotta always be careful what u do before maintenance, cuz there might be an event about it ^^

Leave a comment:

Working...
X