This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Emergency Maintenance @ 12:30 AM EDT 08/17/2012

We'll be bringing the servers down roughly around 12:30AM EDT, 9:30 PM PDT for an emergency Maintenance. Maintenance is expected to last 1 to 2 hours. This is obviously to fix the issues with the Smooth Criminal event. We're also in the process of changes to our testing department, and with our very special 1 year anniversery events coming up, we want to make sure they go perfectly. However, as that will take sometime, expect to see a light week or two as far as events and activities go.

During this Maintenance, we'll also be adding in a new mount. Details on that to be posted once we're sure that it'll actually work. Now if you don't mind, I have to hop to it and get back to work.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Any estimate on length?

Comment

i sent the email with the link for testimonial event when do we get pack?
      Name: (S52)Shaz
      Server: (S52)Plethuran Plains
      Plane: Eidolon 149
      Class: Fire mage Hybrid Ice support
      Nobility: Emperor
      Pet: Guardian angel+13 Gen 3, Emperor Demon +13 Gen 3, Firelord +13, Golden teady +13 Gen 2, Ultresourus Rex +13
      Mount: Hellwing
      Guild: (S52)Elysium - Co-Guild Master
      Wings: Ultimate Demon lord +3
      Zodiac: Max
      Beast Soul: tiger
      Soul: 1138

Comment

how about the ladder event for the ones who did it b4 maintenance? will we get our rewards?

Comment

Why you're at it, make the thief daggers nontradable. Too many people talking about trading them to alts to quickly lvl to 45 to exploit the mount parade for free easy gmuts.
          The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

Just make it so that lv45 n above can use the dagger xD am lv100 what do i need dagger exp for unless we can use it after event over and i can wait for second rebirth to use it

Comment

Yeah, don't make it untradable. What about those of us who'd like to trade for our mains? Not all of us are trying to game the system.

Just put the min level requirement for using the item as suggested above.
              (S14)Squintina
              LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
              LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

not again... I have guild crops planted 1 hrs ago

Comment

always maintance hahayz

Comment

...does this maintenance fix the bug where you get a kill on the thief, but the thief disappears never to reappear after about 10 hits? i never feel like i really killed the damn thing, lol.

Comment

*O* new mount cooool !
                      "with our thoughts we make the world"no matter how gifted you are you alone cannot change the world"

(S6)kaguyakage, random weak hybrid priest thingy, Windshear Peaks, (was proud member in the guild DISORDER)

broken realm- Duzell - female/mage .. more to come

wartune - suzakuhanbei-female/mage

Lunaria story - Darzell-male mage- lv 40 ( omw up )

"I may not look like a warrior, but I make up for it, somehow."

Comment

fail gm's cant do anything right, maybe find a new day job guys?
                        Bowjitsu
                        Nature Ranger

GM of -FairyTale-
                        (S76) Karmic Temple

Comment

Will Avernal players be able to submit their points before Emergency Maintenance start. Or should we file a ticket??

Comment

At this time all servers are down for maintenance.
                            This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

WHAT is the new mount?
                              [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X