[Guide] Celestial Insignia Synthesis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
    I know right, it's the simplest solution, wouldn't take too long for the devs to do, and would make getting the insignia easier while still requiring enough of it that it'd take a noncasher half a year. If anything, it'd help R2 bring in more money. Why? No one wants to cash 4k+ for one piece of gear..but people might cash if the amount is lower because the financial toll won't be as great, so lowering it is actually an incentive for people to spend money. It keeps it balanced for cashers, non cashers, and r2: Win win win.
    If you haven't noticed, most of the time, it looks like r2games don't need money at all, it's weird. For example, why not give more promo, bigger discounts, more crystals, even 50 % more crystals won't hurt sales, no one is going to max everything because of 50 % more crystal. Hell, Crystal Legacy is up to 200-220 % more crystal + outrageous crazy bonus, and the top donator has donated over 100-300 K usd each person, they even put some for their alts too..

Comment

Left behind
      New Start

Comment

Maybe the update tomorrow they will reduce the materials needed like they did with the old fragarach system.
        Originally posted by iTz_SoN
        I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
        I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Originally posted by Insanity View Post
          Maybe the update tomorrow they will reduce the materials needed like they did with the old fragarach system.
          If you can by any way affect that happening, plea do..
          Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by GalatiaY View Post
            Oki I just did all dgns runs (non-vip, no dgn keys) to see how many would drop, I got 16 red adamantite... let's say u can obtain average of 20 a day, that would take 1100 days (3years LOL!!!) to obtain the last insignia from scratch... that's even longer time than cs has existed here... gg r2 >_> and for those who already has Marshall's insignia, only last celestial insignia is worth it...

The last insignia requires 12000 red ada, and if a stack holds up 250 of them (not confirmed thou)... then u need 48 stacks which is 1/4 of ur vault space... I suggest giving us a 3rd n 4th vault page >_>

Also I tried hard and nm mode, and got red ada from both difficulties.

I like the stats of the new insignia, kind of a fuse of olympic and marshall's... but it really needs a major revamp to make it realistic, i know there will be events and such, but those won't give out 1k+ red adas... also not to mention the space needed to save all those...
            ya i was playing this game also non vip
            but i think can make that shorter than 1100 days
            IGN : fishwish , Server : (S21) The Void , Class : Nature Ranger lvl 47 only , Position : ex-GuildMaster
            i am weak and always weak... Hate Guild recruiting lvl 35 or below inactive player
            file your ticket here

Comment

Hoping they'll reduce it,the insignia's move spd is really nice,but 22k is just nuts D:
              LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

Originally posted by CloudySage View Post
                Hoping they'll reduce it,the insignia's move spd is really nice,but 22k is just nuts D:
                yeah, and from what I checked nobody has cashed it so far, which means nobody will cash it either.. so it's just same to decrease the RA costs
                Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

The devs can't put up new events but once a month. They can't fix the characters they lost in server merges. How can you expect them to do a simple thing such as deleting a zero from five different items.

Comment

Agreed, these programmers that are being paid by R2 are clowns, i have more knowledge then them, and i only do it in my spare time for a bit of fun. And they are getting paid 40-50k a year to fail on a daily/weekly basis.

Comment

Nice but it's gonna take a while before i get the next celestial insignia. It's 250 red adamantite just for the 2nd one.
                      Last edited by RebeccaBoo; 10-16-2013, 12:49 AM.

Crystal Saga:
                      Server: [S67] Crystal Peak, [s64] Purgatory
                      NickName: StormShadow, ReBeccaBoo
                      Class:Rogue, Hybrid Priest
                      Plane: Mortal, Eidolon
                      Level: 56, 56
                      Honor: Count, Grand Duke
                      Guild:â€*EXILEDâ€*, Imfam☺us
                      Wings: Angel Wings lll, Extreme Angel Lord Wings

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
                      ::: (\_(\
                      *:: (=’ :’ )
                      •.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»

Comment

I wanna know who comes up for the prices for these kind of things, this is madness!!! >_<
                        IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
                        Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
                        Class:: Rogue
                        Plane:: Eidolon
                        LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
                        Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

It's what happens when you have a bunch of french fries as coders for a game. You get stupidity like this.

Comment

I wish r2 would change this ****. 12,000 stones needed for the last upgrade!!!! If this isn't a mistake then you guys are crazy. We get an extra page in our bag a few weeks after this is released when we're going to need 2 extra vault pages for all the new content added. Take a 0 off of every upgrade aside from the first one and its reasonable. This system isn't even worth cashing so at least make it reasonable to obtain.
                            Last edited by MomoJay; 09-11-2013, 01:56 PM.
                            "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Originally posted by drooping149 View Post
                              sooner or later the whole screen will be filled with tabs
                              like in runescape ugh !
                              1 WORD
                              SWAG

Comment

Working...
                              X