No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 8/22 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree it is very difficult to enjoy playing a game when the events are boring. I used to spend money but I can't be bothered when my vault is full. I do 2 things on game the rest of the time I sit around and chat. Come on R2 you are given alot of good suggestions that you don't use. I understand about the packs things you buy to create events but maybe you really need to re-examine your motivation on running this game. All these other games are just different variations of Crystal Saga, your time would have been better spent caring for the players who have remained loyal instead. Now you have lost alot of good money players and non money players. You are more then willing to put new cash items but haven't you realized that very few people are there to do it now. Wakeup R2 and see what you are doing!

Comment

Originally posted by bevboo View Post
      i agree it is very difficult to enjoy playing a game when the events are boring. I used to spend money but i can't be bothered when my vault is full. I do 2 things on game the rest of the time i sit around and chat. Come on r2 you are given alot of good suggestions that you don't use. I understand about the packs things you buy to create events but maybe you really need to re-examine your motivation on running this game. All these other games are just different variations of crystal saga, your time would have been better spent caring for the players who have remained loyal instead. Now you have lost alot of good money players and non money players. You are more then willing to put new cash items but haven't you realized that very few people are there to do it now. Wakeup r2 and see what you are doing!
      amen bev amen
      Ign- (S2)xena6
      server-himeng valley
      class-Priest holy hybrid
      level- Eidolon 149
      guild-Noypi
      honor rank-Emperor

Comment

ZzZzZz - r2's finest days. School starts soon so you'll be losing many players, and with events like this you'll lose more. I like getting extra ss but it's not fun. A game is supposed to be fun. Most of the fun has been sucked out of the game. Can't level to 150 because the last 2 orders drop once a day per area. One of the best events is in the middle of the day where most people in the time zone of the server can't go. Aspects of the game have become useless, honor system. PvP has been abandoned and replaced with dungeon farming. Most of the people I started playing with have quit. I can't see myself playing much longer because the game has hit a wall. There's no imagination in the events. You don't have to give a lot of free stuff away to make it fun. The invaders was fun. People liked that event. People like the ladder quest event. Getting extra rewards for stuff we no longer do, gr, is not very fun. r2 is officially on notice. I'm done with this if the next event is lame.
        "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

you should make an event(s) that is suitable for all players 40 above or below because some people gets stuck on their lvl and has no time to grind do dungeons and farm

not making an event that sucks august token exchange but can only be done by once a day ~shees~ more players will quit that way and cause for your business to go down and shut down due to lack of paying players

so make an event that is new and cool

no offence i am just expressing my opinion
          peace r2

Comment

Another week with no AR fix. Strange that you could fix it in a week the last time...

Comment

Starting to think people are spoiled and aren't satisfied unless they get a huge amount of stuff.

It's an easy soul shard for doing crypt, grb, and exchanging CE. They can't do super big events all the time (and regarding invaders. It might have been a fun event that was lucrative for many people, but you can bet there were also a lot of people who didn't get much. Let's face it, people with high attack speed and who knew to use Damage over Time and AOEs fared and could move fast fared better than noobs who got pretty much nothing, at least this event's fair). People also say events are repeated, yet ask for ladder event (wouldn't that be repeating an event too ), and many people liked the SG torch event (which was repeated). They say the events don't promote pvp, yet a grb event comes out and it's no good- even though you know there'll be people who will kill for their resources which will cause drama and pvp. Make up your mind or do you just like complaining every week...

Big events are what special holidays like Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas are for -.-;; Might even be a Back to School event. Honestly, between dungeon farming and all the perm events, I don't see why you'd want to spend even more time on this game. Invaders might have been fun, but it meant having to be in SG every 2 hours to really hit it off big.
              (S14)Squintina
              LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
              LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteOokami View Post
                Oh Dear god why you keep using the same events over and over again geez no wonder so many people keep quitting.
                2 more weeks of the same **** events. i cant believe they have the nerve to keep us exchanging tokens for....2 months? and they dont add anything at all but some waste of money mount and pet...

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
                  Starting to think people are spoiled and aren't satisfied unless they get a huge amount of stuff.

It's an easy soul shard for doing crypt, grb, and exchanging CE. They can't do super big events all the time (and regarding invaders. It might have been a fun event that was lucrative for many people, but you can bet there were also a lot of people who didn't get much. Let's face it, people with high attack speed and who knew to use Damage over Time and AOEs fared and could move fast fared better than noobs who got pretty much nothing, at least this event's fair). People also say events are repeated, yet ask for ladder event (wouldn't that be repeating an event too ), and many people liked the SG torch event (which was repeated). They say the events don't promote pvp, yet a grb event comes out and it's no good- even though you know there'll be people who will kill for their resources which will cause drama and pvp. Make up your mind or do you just like complaining every week...

Big events are what special holidays like Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas are for -.-;; Might even be a Back to School event. Honestly, between dungeon farming and all the perm events, I don't see why you'd want to spend even more time on this game. Invaders might have been fun, but it meant having to be in SG every 2 hours to really hit it off big.
                  You don't get the point. These are no events.
                  We had those "events" for months now. In other words, these "events" became dailies a long time ago.
                  And it is in fact boring. People are not complaining about the rewards, but about boring events. Not that hard to make a different event, giving similiar rewards, but no, they didn't spend any time on that.

Besides that, they are not fixing skills AND they are not informing us about their progress.
                  R2 Tim said weeks ago, that they would keep us informed, but they don't.

Where are the bug fixes?
                  Where is the ETA?
                  Where is the still missing game content?

They didn't do anything except for hosting the same stuff over and over again.
                  There was maybe 3-5 good events this year, but that's it. Good as in refreshing.

Now look at this week.
                  Heavily recycled events. No fixes. A new pet which is basically the old DK (pre ED), just usng an other sprite.
                  "How can we sell something that everyone already has? Lets change the look!"

Would you buy a new laptop, just because it looks different, even though it has the same system? Probably not.
                  The mount is not good either. Not even the morphed form of it is good. Especially because it can't compete with Gryphon+ Mounts.
                  Why would you get it to begin with, unless you are maxed out and got nothing else to spend your GMUT on? And with maxed out, I mean at least 4 Kilin.

IMO, just cash traps.

Comment

they really need to put in something ne other than old events...

Comment

Also adding that people liked invaders a lot and that wasn't a unique event. Monsters in starglade that look like a character we've seen many times before and shows up at a specific time = recycled too. Only thing that was new was the bugged monster.

The lottery was new-ish, at least its concept of giving only one prize and a giving back its own tokens as the other "prizes" was new and well..that sucked. New isn't always better.

The biggest complaint I'd have with this week's events is that the new pet and mount....have "cannot be traded". I know the mounts have never been tradable, but the pets have so what's with this change? What's the point in having to click it to get it if we can't trade it before hatching like we could for teddy and panda? Some of us don't want to be scammed if we do buy it from other players.
                      Last edited by (S14)Squintina; 08-22-2013, 10:21 AM.
                      (S14)Squintina
                      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

really this is second month of tokkens when will u guys put gud events

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
                          Also adding that people liked invaders a lot and that wasn't a unique event. Monsters in starglade that look like a character we've seen many times before and shows up at a specific time = recycled too. Only thing that was new was the bugged monster.

The lottery was new-ish, at least its concept of giving only one prize and a giving back its own tokens as the other "prizes" was new and well..that sucked. New isn't always better.

The biggest complaint I'd have with this week's events is that the new pet and mount....have "cannot be traded". I know the mounts have never been tradable, but the pets have so what's with this change? What's the point in having to click it to get it if we can't trade it before hatching like we could for teddy and panda? Some of us don't want to be scammed if we do buy it from other players.
                          You do know that we never ever ever had Mythical Armor Equips until lottery came out. And then they noticed it and changed the lottery. the "newer" lottery is suppose to be a whole set of Mythical armor equips on it plus other stuff on other CS versions.

Comment

Hopefully next month we don't have these stupid token exchange events.
                            So old. It is a routine now, feels nothing like an event anymore.

Comment

Well, when you have stupid people as your coding staff, this is the result of that.

Comment

Man, What the HECK happened to the Old R2? The ones that actually cared about this game to fix bugs, answer tickets (and do something about it), and make GREAT events; not garbage like you're doing now: No wonder so many players have stopped playing, you lose money, and eventually, everyone will stop, unless you can come up with better events and ideas.
                                "The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with." Bruce Springsteen

Comment

Working...
                                X