Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Community Discord Server Event

Join us for our weekly Discord Server event. Click HERE for details!
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 8/29 Anniversary Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2CS_Tim
    started a topic [Patch Notes] 8/29 Anniversary Server Update

[Patch Notes] 8/29 Anniversary Server Update

Two whole years, can you believe it? We'd like to thank all of our players who have enjoyed Crystal Saga from its origins, and those who may be new to the world of Vidalia as well. Thanks for all your support, and happy gaming! Here's what we've got for the birthday festivities this week:

New Content

Activities

Promotions

Bug Fixes
    • The buff description for Mage skill, Fussion, has been altered.
    • The skill description for Priest skill, Bloody Acres, has been updated to more accurately describe the effects of the skill.
    • The title and description for item, Consolation Pack, has been updated.
    • The buff description for debuff, Bishop's Strike, has been slightly altered.
    • The skill description for Knight skill, Discipline Ring, has been updated.
    • Placement of Guild Contribution and Guild Reserves has been switched in the Guild Boss panel to reflect what you actually receive.

• Megan249
    replied
    id say this an awful and unfair event. how is one supposed to get 50 anniv. tokens by todays server reset? i only have 7 so far and missed the pack, not everybody will do ladder with just anyone, not everybody uses crystals or even has many of them! i only have 4 to keep my account from being deleted! i so desperately wanted that mount but it isnt gonna happen, why cant the tokens last a whole month like the other sort of tokens? and not to mention its nearly impossible to kill the clowns unless u have high lvled eido's helping you. is that who this event was intended for?

Leave a comment:

• MomoJay
    replied
    See, even Druber feels my pain, lol

Leave a comment:

• Druber
    replied
    Fix the stupid disconnect problem in island of blessing!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• wahlordz20
    replied
    event

nice eventcool event

Leave a comment:

• Camillemaka143
    replied
    thanks r2 100ss <3

Leave a comment:

• diablu
    replied
    Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
    Cryot pack is no longer in french, yes they do fix bugs etc.
    guild boss(food scramble menu where you feed) has been updated

yes its perma ^_^, will one day see people as fast as gm's with the Sacred fruit of wind
    ah ic ty ^^

Leave a comment:

• CookieMonstah
    replied
    I like the pack

Leave a comment:

• ciannyhanad
    replied
    woooo.... crystal saga is still the best

Leave a comment:

• R24491911
    replied
    i really dont understand that fruit and that formula that drops in the dungeon it ruins my vault

Leave a comment:

• venomeh
    replied
    Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
    will one day see people as fast as gm's with the Sacred fruit of wind[/COLOR][/B]
    thanks but no thanks...

Leave a comment:

• ShadowGammaDraco
    replied
    Originally posted by diablu View Post
    "Placement of Guild Contribution and Guild Reserves has been switched in the Guild Boss panel to reflect what you actually receive"
    "The title and description for item, Consolation Pack, has been updated."
    pls elaborate ?
    Cryot pack is no longer in french, yes they do fix bugs etc.
    guild boss(food scramble menu where you feed) has been updated

Originally posted by GhostMaster11 View Post
    is the scared fruit thing permanent?cause im confused

yes its perma ^_^, will one day see people as fast as gm's with the Sacred fruit of wind

Leave a comment:

• Kaiten4687
    replied
    I like the sacred fruit except cashers eat it right away, perm buff. It will cause a huge gap in strength between free players and cashers on pvp server since there is no stat cap

Leave a comment:

• GhostMaster11
    replied
    is the scared fruit thing permanent?cause im confused

Leave a comment:

• MomoJay
    replied
    The fruit system will breath life back into the game after farming for orders and collecting all of the wrong ones once you level up. I like systems like this because cashers can keep their advantage, and non cashers are rewarded for playing more. I'm not going to complain about Mark of God anymore, lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X