[Activity] Bronze Honor Badge Swap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Bronze Honor Badge Swap

Duration: 9/5 – 9/11 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 30+

Description: For the following week, players may head over to the Quartermaster in Starglade to exchange their Bronze Honor Badges for Purified Crystals. All players may exchange Bronze Honor Badge x20 for Purified Crystal x1, with a limit of six exchanges per day. VIP players may receive six additional attempts by exchanging Bronze Honor Badge x15 for Purified Crystal x1.

Note: The two exchange options are not linked. In other words, VIP players may use both exchange options, making up to 12 exchanges per day.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

So 210 bronze badges for mere 12 pc?
    meh... time to throw away the bronze badges anyway.
    A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

what a joke.

Comment

its better if honor badge = anniversary token
        IGN: xSpade
        Server: zensho Island
        Class/Job: rogue

Comment

Originally posted by xshinn View Post
          its better if honor badge = anniversary token
          or u can make it optional either trade to pc or anniversary token.
          Server - S53 Exelow Hollows
          Char - Rohbean
          Class - Knight balance (called it Bear Knight)
          Level - Eido 120++
          Rank - Squire XD
          Guild - VATICAN XVI
          Pet - Firelord Gen1 ..... Demon King Gen 3
          Mount - Gryphon
          Sperion - Supr Immortal Def Max lvl Gem lvl 5 -_-lll
          Beast Soul - Tiger

Silent Player FTW

Comment

you guys don't need bronze badge :/ but us lowbies needs it... so for us, it will be unfair to exchange 20 badge for 1pc

Comment

Finally!! I've been tossing bronze badges for the last 3 months.
              "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Thank you R2 for this little event! I have over 8 stacks of Bronze badges and been waiting for an event to exchange them. I really appreciate that the exchange doesn't include a silver/gold fee. Please more bronze badge events in the future! Thanks ♥
                (S1)iggyfufu

Aurora Point

Eidolon 150

Nothing Special

Comment

this is one of the better ways to clean out vaults properly... These badges filled to much space, now they can be of good use.

Comment

Thank you for an event that only requires bronze badges! I needed to clear these out for vault space but didn't want to toss them. Purified crystals are always needed!

Comment

itd be nice to see an event that GIVES bronze badges out instead of taking them. i dont have time to get all the bronze i need to make my 2nd purple savage set. i have to run so many dungeons daily + ladder and all that...

Comment

Working...
                      X