Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Strikin' It Rich

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Strikin' It Rich

Duration: 9/12 – 9/18 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 20+

Description: Huge gem deposits have been discovered in the areas surrounding Starglade! Mine the finds in Windshear Peaks, Cragstone, Himeng Valley, The Glimmering Plains, and Kaspaya Beach once per day to collect Summer Gem x1 (per mine). Summer Gems can be exchanged at the Quartermaster for the following:
    • Summer Gem x2 = Normal Gem Coupon x1
    • Summer Gem x5 = Anniversary Token x1
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

nice this again...thumbs up for this.
    "Be quiet, I'm doing the fishstick! It's a very delicate state of mind."

Comment

I know what they do now. They think of the dumbest things they can do and **** them all in a hat and every Wednesday the pull the **** out of the hat and serve it to us. Does anybody know a game similar to this but without all the redundant lameness?
      "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

I like this event. c:
        Server: [S60]Exigent Bluff
        Character: Nura
        Level: 74
        Plane: Scion
        Class: Priest

Comment

it a good event it not that bad Anniversary Token x1 = 1 gmunt wotch is good for me i now get 3 a day

Comment

every event this week is a big waste of time

Comment

im really questioning if i even want to play anymore at this point. this whole year has been nothing but troll moves from r2.

Comment

oh this event coming back

Comment

extend it pls
                  Server: Sukemo Bluff (S35)
                  Character's Name: Tiger01
                  Level: 60+ (Eidolon)
                  Guild Name: (J1)Titans
                  Position:

"One by one, I will find the concealed meanings of everything."

Comment

Working...
                  X