Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on September 12th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on September 12th

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on Thursday, September 12th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EST (2 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

lets see...tamalan,reds,avernal?

Comment

well we just had a mass dc in our server thought i shd let u guys know >.>
      ps; too lazy to make a new thread
      (-[>.<]-)

Comment

As long as they keep the ss on the coin list Im good with almost anything. Another IoB time would be nice.
        Last edited by MomoJay; 09-11-2013, 08:37 AM.
        "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

lets play hide & seek, its a hunt, ill hide in trove, getting myself striking rich.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
            lets play hide & seek, its a hunt, ill hide in trove, getting myself striking rich.
            what what ???/
            Server - S53 Exelow Hollows
            Char - Rohbean
            Class - Knight balance (called it Bear Knight)
            Level - Eido 120++
            Rank - Squire XD
            Guild - VATICAN XVI
            Pet - Firelord Gen1 ..... Demon King Gen 3
            Mount - Gryphon
            Sperion - Supr Immortal Def Max lvl Gem lvl 5 -_-lll
            Beast Soul - Tiger

Silent Player FTW

Comment

event greater mount upgrade token and pixie upgrade crystal please GM :'(

Comment

something with soul shards other than the damn tokens would be nice
                Name: (S51)Aliceianna
                Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
                Class: Ranger Hybrid
                Plane: Eidolon
                Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
                Level: 143+
                Honor Rank:Emperor
                Mount: Killin
                Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

Originally posted by Aliceianna View Post
                  something with soul shards other than the damn tokens would be nice
                  totaly agree... these tokens are now kind of hard2get. soulshard event would be lovely

Comment

Originally posted by MrGenesis View Post
                    totaly agree... these tokens are now kind of hard2get. soulshard event would be lovely
                    the one i really want is the ladder challenge with the soul shard packs that we had about a year or so ago
                    Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here

Comment

no more token exchange? lol... they should have at least keep still till the end of the month the npc that exchange does. just remove the quest

Comment

*walk in and be generally annoying while gm trying to do maint*

Comment

I just checked the events on another server thats already up and they suck it's only more suck tokens and the cash event pays to consume nobody likes your evil tokens r2

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....258#post659258

i started this thread to let r2 know how sick we are of the token events and how much we would like something different feel free to join in

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post

Give him a reward, he got the events right lol

Comment

Working...
                              X