Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on September 12th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on September 12th

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on Thursday, September 12th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EST (2 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

• Ricky1996
    replied
    totally agree we're not asking for much but for something lol in exchange we give you moneys lool

Leave a comment:

• Ricky1996
    replied
    i rather have G,MUT event but like tradable g,muts if you get what i mean LOL

Leave a comment:

• rhevie
    replied
    try back the ladder event which the reward is soul upgrade. like soul shard .. i have 1068 soul.. need SS :/

Leave a comment:

• R21914595
    replied
    summer gems summer hunt its Autumn now

recycle like hell

Leave a comment:

• MomoJay
    replied
    OMG the events are getting lamer by the minute. No events this week just lame coin stuff. Hide and seek is horrible. One mob for the entire combined server, great *** work!!! To think people get paid to come up with these ideas. r2, you guys have to do better than this.

Leave a comment:

• Botolminum
    replied
    ***, promethean wings stats are from other crystal games, roflol.... I wonder if this is a bug or they decided it's too much work editing stats...

Leave a comment:

• Yutuc
    replied
    Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
    lets play hide & seek, its a hunt, ill hide in trove, getting myself striking rich.

Give him a reward, he got the events right lol

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....258#post659258

i started this thread to let r2 know how sick we are of the token events and how much we would like something different feel free to join in

Leave a comment:

• HawkEye8383
    replied
    I just checked the events on another server thats already up and they suck it's only more suck tokens and the cash event pays to consume nobody likes your evil tokens r2

Leave a comment:

• HawkEye8383
    replied
    *walk in and be generally annoying while gm trying to do maint*

Leave a comment:

• CAAustrick
    replied
    no more token exchange? lol... they should have at least keep still till the end of the month the npc that exchange does. just remove the quest

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    Originally posted by MrGenesis View Post
    totaly agree... these tokens are now kind of hard2get. soulshard event would be lovely
    the one i really want is the ladder challenge with the soul shard packs that we had about a year or so ago

Leave a comment:

• MrGenesis
    replied
    Originally posted by Aliceianna View Post
    something with soul shards other than the damn tokens would be nice
    totaly agree... these tokens are now kind of hard2get. soulshard event would be lovely

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    something with soul shards other than the damn tokens would be nice

Leave a comment:

Working...
X