Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Catacombs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Catacombs

Duration: 10/10 – 10/16 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: None

Description: Trapped between the world of the living and the world of the dead, the monsters here were sentenced to roam these depths for all eternity. Are you brave enough to set them free? To enter the Catacombs, players will need a Catacomb Ticket. Tickets can be obtained in one of two ways:
    • Collect Catacomb Voucher Scraps from level 30+ elite monsters. Once you have 50 or more scraps, go to the Quartermaster in Starglade to exchange them for a Voucher. Vouchers can then be traded for tickets that will grant entry to either the first or the second level of the Catacombs.
    • Players can purchase tickets to the second and third levels of the Catacombs directly from the Shop.

Click image for larger version

Name:	catacombs1.png
Views:	1
Size:	266.6 KB
ID:	1740379

Due to a disturbance in the space-time continuum, you'll have 30 minutes inside before you're teleported back to Starglade. You'll earn a certain amount of EXP every 30 seconds you remain there, and valuable items for defeating the monsters that lurk within.

i like it how much exp we will gain and can you please post staus of white griffin

Comment

Griffin = gryphon same stats.
      This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

I'd like to know if anyone knows how hard the levels are? I don't want to buy tickets from the shop only to have my toon die in there. Might end up a waste of money

Also after completion of first level are we able to "move on" to the second or third if we dont die? Or do we still need to purchase our way into the other levels via more tickets from vouchers or cash shop?
        Last edited by MooSaMoo; 10-10-2013, 07:12 AM.

Comment

the tickets from the shop are lvl 2 and 3.. does this mean we can only use them once we're on level 1? :3
          Rae

Bellas Chasm

Gimblewart

Necropolis & Amethyst Forest

peanuts

Dark Forest

Sup?

Comment

Translation error on the catacomb voucher exchange, says twice a day you can exchange for 1, but you can only do it once :/
            IGN: (S59)Daera
            Server: S59 Floran Everglades
            Spouse: (S59)VirgoRose/Real life Girlfriend
            Plane: Scion lvl 90
            Mount: Battle Bear
            Wings: Extreme Angel Lord Wings +1
            Guild: (S57)Elysium

Comment

Im hearing we get **** rewards in there. Don't know about exp.

Comment

ya not at all worth grinding for those lvl 1 floor... got only lucky coins and ewing (bound)>.<......... cash ones r awesome though lvl 3 gives mark of god,new wings and bdc etc! almost 8% exp
                Last edited by diablu; 10-10-2013, 11:26 AM.
                (-[>.<]-)

Comment

How difficult are the monsters in lvl 3 ? easy ? or Void / Evil Beast boss difficulty ?

Comment

lvl 3 monsters are probably on par with mobs in necro maps, I one shot them and they did 1 damage to me.... so not really that hard... as for loots, in 30 minutes on lvl 3 I got 4 marks of god, 4 promethian wings, 4 black dragon coins, 4 major enchantment crystals, and a gold key. Not really worth 500 xtal in my opinion.
                    The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

I logged on to see if they added anything worth me coming back for and I see they didn't. More dungeon farming. They need to remove the term PvP from all the servers and make them all PvE. This game was so fun when it first started, but its now so redundant I feel like I'm stuck in the movie Groundhog Day.
                      "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

You guy's are clearly only thinking about making more and more money out from the players.
                        Instead of making new and incredible stupid events... fix all these damn bugs and glitches.

Or do you seriously think that empty servers will give any money, hm? People are LEAVING because of the incompetence you all in R2 are showing.
                        I say what my little brother tend to say annoyingly often.... you are all epic fail...

Comment

Originally posted by kylina View Post
                          lvl 3 monsters are probably on par with mobs in necro maps, I one shot them and they did 1 damage to me.... so not really that hard... as for loots, in 30 minutes on lvl 3 I got 4 marks of god, 4 promethian wings, 4 black dragon coins, 4 major enchantment crystals, and a gold key. Not really worth 500 xtal in my opinion.
                          Thanks for the info, almost tempted to cash again for this poor managed game, forget it then..

Comment

its better if we get the tickets on normal monster 30+ than elite monster, in elite monster theres a low chance of getting the ticket, or its better if make this 2 week event
                            IGN: xSpade
                            Server: zensho Island
                            Class/Job: rogue

Comment

maybe i was lucky but in lvl 3 i got 18 gmuts 4 mark 6 black coin 2 wings some stones...some ss wasnt bad ...even if i got 18 gmuts its still 30 min of continue game i dislike it.

Comment

Working...
                              X