[Activity] A Timely Reward

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

un,,, wonder would i get x80 csac,,,,
    lesee,,, march to august,,, 5 multiply with 24 then 30,,,, aww only 3600hr,,, and i aint 24/30 either
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

do we get all if we have the 4000+ ?
      If It Has To BE...It's Up To ME

Comment

Shining Gems coupon (bound)x2 O.o

Comment

lol i do mount event is already gmuts gosh these greedy little noobs

Comment

Happy B'Day Crystal Saga ))
            IGN:

Proud To Be Indonesian

Job : Mage

Honour : Duke
            Server : Lycanmarsh
            I ♥Crystal Saga
            Life is an Adventure

Comment

Originally posted by DeadlyRose View Post
              do we get all if we have the 4000+ ?
              No you don't.
              Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
              Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
              -Kind Regards V
              -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

Originally posted by R216_MiX View Post
                Another question... once you redeemed the reward for one bracket, let say 1000-2000... then after a few days and you passed the bracket and got 2000+ online time... will you get the next reward? or the online time will be reset to 0?
                answer this pls!!! MODS!

Comment

So you get 270 coupons if you get hours OL?

Comment

Originally posted by EliteMutton View Post
                    This is rather unfair to the newer server. The server I'm in is only less than 2 months old which means less than 1440 hours... Players won't be able to get the last rewards even the event ends. Good event though
                    I think you forgot a vital part of the event.. you know the part where it says "we would like to celebrate and reward all the hard-core Crystal Saga players that have been with us since the very beginning"
                    "Laugh as much as you breathe. Love as long as you Live"
                    Name: Kasumi`
                    ~Hunter~
                    Guild: Defiance
                    Servers: Elemental Temple/Forgotten City
                    "It's Just a game so enjoy it, and when it's no longer fun.... then log off"

Comment

If u deleted a character on an old server, start playing Nov,2011, do I still get the reward on my newest char, on crimson groves?
                      Last edited by angel34_jolly; 08-30-2012, 08:07 AM.
                      "The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with." Bruce Springsteen

Comment

Originally posted by R22593496 View Post
                        answer this pls!!! MODS!
                        Unknown at the moment.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i have another question for you guys can we clame this once a day or is this a once in the event thing it is not specified in the wording of the event thank you for the events though they are awsume and i love my new mount coolest mount i have ever seen i ♥ crystal saga
                          Name: (S51)Aliceianna
                          Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
                          Class: Ranger Hybrid
                          Plane: Eidolon
                          Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
                          Level: 143+
                          Honor Rank:Emperor
                          Mount: Killin
                          Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

It can only be collected once, however it is unknown if it is once per whole event or once per time bracket (if you manage to move into another bracket before the end of the event).
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by R22593496 View Post
                              answer this pls!!! MODS!
                              the online time nvr reset after claiming the reward, u can check it out urself, should be able to claim the next bracket.

Comment

it is possible to move into another bracket and be able to collect the next reward. therefore the newer players with less online time and the smaller brackets have a better chance of getting more coupons then those with more online time and the larger brackets since there are simply not enough hours in a week to move up.

Comment

Working...
                                X