Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Evil Birthday Clown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still you get a chance of killing your childhood nightmare.
    I'd give anything to kill my classmate though. Er... Oops... I said that loud.

Useless
    ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
    Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

Unfortunatly clowns were never a childhood fear of mine so I'm not really seeing my motivation to waste autoheal killing them for nothing lol. But anyways the other events are ok so me not participating in this one out of frustration doesnt effect me too badly as I can still turn in coupons from other sources for soul shards. its just unfortunate that even the event description states "Well, something went terribly wrong with this one!"

Comment

Originally posted by R22268845 View Post
        Unfortunatly clowns were never a childhood fear of mine so I'm not really seeing my motivation to waste autoheal killing them for nothing lol. But anyways the other events are ok so me not participating in this one out of frustration doesnt effect me too badly as I can still turn in coupons from other sources for soul shards. its just unfortunate that even the event description states "Well, something went terribly wrong with this one!"
        I disagree. The other events are just as disappointing and pardon the pun BUT this event is just icing on the cake.... a cake made of feces. I can't believe R2... I honestly can't believe them. They have been preparing this anniversary for awhile they have been planning and plotting and THIS IS WHAT THEY GIVE US?

I mean come the heck on! They know what events we like... yet instead of making this a great week filled with the best of the best events... they give us a casher event, an exchange event which is hard to exchange because the good stuff is beyond expensive, a craptastic and bugged kill event (right after another craptastic kill event with better rewards), a mount and an outfit... oh and some really random buffs that are bugged on some servers and don't apply the bonuses on the servers that do get the buffs.

Sorry but this is one for the books... the books of fail. This is the worst 1 year anniversary in any MMO I have ever witnessed. Everquest got it right, WoW got it right... hell even Battlestar Galactica online got it right and they hardly get anything right.

Comment

im scared of clown..

Comment

awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Well.... I just got an interesting drop. Olympic Rings!!! What am I supposed to do with them now, and why did a clown drop them??!? I sold all of mine before the Olympic event even ended and now I have one more. I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be a really good rare drop, so how do I get it exchanged?

Comment

These clowns are seriously hard to kill...

Comment

A bunch of people help to kill it, and only one gets the prize??? Really not fair...

Comment

Originally posted by VicZar View Post
                    Exactly why it's a boss clown.
                    All childhood nightmares in that one guy.

Remember me?:
                    I... I didn't have nightmares about clowns... what do I do now???

Comment

more clown please

Comment

Working...
                      X