Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on October 17th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 4 AM EDT on October 17th

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on Thursday, October 17th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.
    Last edited by Stormaggedon; 10-15-2013, 11:46 PM.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

well we had the same events as that of last year of halloween pls ....... pls dont make halloween tokens -_-
    Last edited by diablu; 10-17-2013, 03:33 AM.
    (-[>.<]-)

Comment

make this one all about the morph crystals please

Comment

Originally posted by diablu View Post
        well we had the same events as that of last ear of halloween pls ....... pls dont make halloween tokens -_-
        maybe events will be the same with the rewards token somehow is better cause you can chose what you want,im sure if there wasnt the tokens,events will be lame..

Comment

More of the same I'm willing to bet. ZzZzZzZz
          "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Bleh, hope we don't get something crappy like oranges for tokens again. Kind of kills the fun out of oranges... Then again the vouchers for Catacombs sucked even more.. Hopefully r2 will start Halloween events after this update..

Comment

would be expecting awesome halloween events last one rocked ...we want the OLD r2 back xD
              (-[>.<]-)

Comment

i hope they add puc / dragon crystal / dragon essence / shining gem coupon on the next halloween token

Comment

r2 recycles its events lol if there happens to be anything new I will be surprised

Comment

well not if its a mount or costumes which make them money

Comment

weekly maintenance is here, i'm on the edge of my seat in anticipation...
                      YuiShushino
                      [S62] Bloodshed Hollow
                      Defiance - Guild Master

The original wording on this signature was changed by R2 without my knowledge, abuse of power perhaps?
                      It was changed due to my comments about THIS topic:
                      A hacker blatantly admitted his guilt, yet he is still on the person's account.

Comment

I would like to suggest a full 5 hour maintnence to clean out the system bugs. Way too many. Lets clean this up R2 and start merging servers before game crashes. Take 12 hours if u need idc. The glitches and bugs are starting to ruin the game. 1 good maintenece and a little time will help a lot. Clean it up R2 please.

Comment

Let us all chant WE WANT THE OLD R2 and maybe they will give us what we want ready?
                          WE WANT THE OLD R2
                          WE WANT THE OLD R2

Comment

WE WANT THE OLD R2
                            Know this Swimming Bird: This blue eye percieves all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

Comment

Originally posted by jaketheflake View Post
                              Let us all chant WE WANT THE OLD R2 and maybe they will give us what we want ready?
                              WE WANT THE OLD R2
                              WE WANT THE OLD R2
                              seriously ? lol what has to be done in todays maint will be preplanned by them ...... and they wont be doing last min changes just bcse we ask them
                              (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Working...
                              X