Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
    November Tokens we assume...
    yep thats what the smart ppl expect. itd be nice if they add puc to that token exchange tho.

Comment

Originally posted by xXPesmergaXx View Post
      reason I just posted it here is I know people will abuse it after they read this, so I'm stirring up @#%& you could say.
      Lol, agreed.
      R2 won't really fix bugs unless they are a major issues effecting players serverwide. Gj, gj, my friend.
      Ign: (S44)Euthanize
      Guild: (J1)Philippines
      Level: 150 Eidolon
      Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
      I'm annoying.
      ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

Originally posted by adrimid View Post
        Lol, agreed.
        R2 won't really fix bugs unless they are a major issues effecting players serverwide. Gj, gj, my friend.
        Point proven in a previous glitch/bug.... when fairy search first came out.... the bound pucs received from the event were counted among the amount needed to upgrade pixie but were not taken out of your inventory thus allowing nearly free pixie upgrades(not counting SS and CE of course) only took them a week to freak out and fix this glitch lol
        Server -Kabam English
        Char Name - World
        Level - Eidolon lvl 98
        Class - Hybrid Dodge Build Rogue(combination of a few builds)
        Guild - Reality(leader)
        no longer playing

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowlisk View Post
          Point proven in a previous glitch/bug.... when fairy search first came out.... the bound pucs received from the event were counted among the amount needed to upgrade pixie but were not taken out of your inventory thus allowing nearly free pixie upgrades(not counting SS and CE of course) only took them a week to freak out and fix this glitch lol
          cause they would lose profits so someone brought it to their attention and it was immediately fixed. I posted that glitch as sort of a test, it's major and like the blink skill during fairy search it needs fixing, wait and see is what I'm doing.
          IronSight
          Kong server 5
          Apocalypse guild
          Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
          Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
          Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

anybody buying puc at r2 price is ... brilliant. just brilliant.

Comment

itll be 3 red coins .... whenever you wanna find out whats the next event , login on the french server , they have maintanance 8 hours before us , same events . we gonna have the token **** again

Comment

Originally posted by hunterish View Post
                itll be 3 red coins .... whenever you wanna find out whats the next event , login on the french server , they have maintanance 8 hours before us , same events . we gonna have the token **** again
                Dunno about you brah, but I like the amount of Soul Shards you can get from the tokens.
                The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by R22517848 View Post
                  If im not wrong this maint is 1h early now then the others?
                  Before was at 11am but now shoul be at 10 am am i correct?
                  Clocks changed sunday. Maintenence will be an hour earlier than it has been until clocks change again in like april.
                  The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

its gonna be tokens ... and 3 red coins from the compensation pack . PURE **** r2 , pure **** . but hey , go release more cash-based features . im sure your pockets get deeper . people quitting every day ...and in the end , what are cashers without non-cashers to kill .

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                      Dunno about you brah, but I like the amount of Soul Shards you can get from the tokens.
                      aren't you tired of the same old stuff ? routine is killing us man

Comment

3rd reborn please

Comment

Originally posted by hunterish View Post
                          aren't you tired of the same old stuff ? routine is killing us man
                          Having the ability to upgrade my Soul at a quicker pace than normal without having to cash, I like that thought.
                          I enjoy myself from PvP mostly.
                          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by frenchy316 View Post
                            3rd reborn please
                            If they do release third rebirth, I'm assuming the level requirement would be 150. Lots of people still can't get orders though they grind 10 hours a day overnight..
                            PLUS if they do release it and the level cap is set back to 120 after someone has gotten it to 150 I will cry. ;w;
                            no.

edit: oh and I like the thief token events. or invaders w/e they are.
                            Seems like the most opportunity to get dem tokens. I don't mind getting 20 divine feathers bound a day.

Objection?
                            I'm annoying.
                            ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

I hope the fact this maint has gone for longer than many before it means something good is coming just got home expecting maint to have been done in 15 mins like sometimes is lol
                              Thorne

Shadow Guild
                              Eidolon Rogue
                              Angel Island
                              Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
                              Shadow Guild
                              Mortal
                              Ranger

Brakyn
                              Shadow Guild
                              Mortal
                              Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn83 View Post
                                I hope the fact this maint has gone for longer than many before it means something good is coming just got home expecting maint to have been done in 15 mins like sometimes is lol
                                HOPEFULLY they're doing a few tweaks on warrior's arena(ugh) and void, where people get seperated randomly..
                                events will most likely be similar to that of the previous months.

Objection?
                                I'm annoying.
                                ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

Working...
                                X